Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:55:02 09:55

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PICkit 2 Microchip USB Programmer  (Read 5292 times)
chyelim

Thank You
-Given: 714
-Receive: 134

« on: November 01, 2006, 05:24:16 17:24 »

Hi guys,

Here is the PCB layout for PICKIT2. I've never tested before because to develop a double layer PCB in my country is very expensive so if anybody had try to develop it, please tell me if you successfully done it. Thanks.

Note: The circuit schematic is from Microchip PICKIT2 Programmer User Guide, I also attached this guide in PDF format. Please refer to the guide on page 45, 46. The PCB layout is in PROTEL format.

Enjoy !! and don't forget to tell me the result after you build it !! Thanks again !!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:39:21 17:39 by chyelim » Logged
chyelim

Thank You
-Given: 714
-Receive: 134

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 05:48:08 17:48 »

Hi guys,

Here is the PCB layout for PICKIT2. I've never tested before because to develop a double layer PCB in my country is very expensive so if anybody had try to develop it, please tell me if you successfully done it. Thanks.

Note: The circuit schematic is from Microchip PICKIT2 Programmer User Guide, I also attached this guide in PDF format. Please refer to the guide on page 45, 46. The PCB layout is in PROTEL format.

Enjoy !! and don't forget to tell me the result after you build it !! Thanks again !!

I've attached the layout and the guide but seems like it is not showing out !! Please help !! Thanks.
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 541
-Receive: 408

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 10:46:11 22:46 »

I don't know about other people but i have found it quite hard to find some of the parts for the PICKIT2 that's why I have not had ago at building it

And anothe thing thta crosses my mind are you sure that this would work, I was just wondering has to why Microchip but all the details on there web page to build a fully working programmer and do them self out of selling there PICKIT 2 programmer

just some food for thought I wonder why they kept there ICD2 firmware and stuuff of the web site ? Roll Eyes Huh

I shall look into to it again and see what I can come with up

cheers

wizpic

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
wacksbaby
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 11:32:16 11:32 »

Hi chyelim,

File attachments are currently disabled but you can always use other sites to host your file and then post the URL here.

Hi guys,

I've attached the layout and the guide but seems like it is not showing out !! Please help !! Thanks.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...