Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:49:23 12:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: !!! Best Philips RC5 (Manchester) Decoder Ever !!!  (Read 7068 times)
saint

Thank You
-Given: 21
-Receive: 69

!! SAINTRULEZ !!

« on: March 05, 2008, 12:51:51 12:51 »

Hi everyone,

Couple of days ago I started to search CCS code for Philips RC5 decoder (I'm really lasy coding for IR  Grin )...I found different source codes for it, but most of them uses interrupt routines in them...Couple of hours of searching i found this awsome code and wanted to share with you...I tryed to contact with author (nickname: yager) about share his code but he did'd reply my messages (it was posted on edaboard forum in 2001), i hope nobody gets mad on me  Undecided

The code is originally developed for PIC12F629 @ internal 4MHz OSC and I/O ports are GPIO0=TX, GPIO2=IR...36~38KHz IR Receiver is fine to receive clear data (I suggest TSOP1736)...Output is serial data @ 9600bps,None parity,8bits...When the IR data receive by 12F629, it brusts the corresponding "Address" and "Data" from GPIO0...

Yager wroted down really nice routines for Manchester decoding, the code calibrates the timing every time  Shocked ...If you modify the code little bit, you can easly decode IR data stream under 32~455KHz carrier...But i still did't test for it (I told you, i'm lasy for IR  Grin )

I've personally tested his code from 10 meters  Shocked  and 24 hours  Shocked  by connecting the circuit to my PC via USB (with FT232) + Simple VB program, I did'd receive any single false data...That means CODE WORKS PERFECT!!!

Thanks Yager for this awsome code...I hope you enjoy it...This code really Rocks  Cool

SAINT...     

Posted on: 04 March 2008, 14:01:16 - Automerged

Upto now, readed 81 times, downloaded 52 times but NO FEEDBACKS Sad

System Design Engineer...

!! You DON'T DIE if you "Thank" someone !!

Visit TURKEY on your next vacation...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...