Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:58:26 15:58

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: help  (Read 3209 times)
shahzaib198
« on: December 13, 2007, 04:36:29 04:36 »

I m new to the pic, i have made my programmer for PIC,read initial things, now i am confused which language to use for Programming, i do have the programming background and i know c, and i tried to use mikroC and its seems to me easy but i do not have any examples code for it and any sample projects can any one provide me that?

Thanks in Advance

ShahZaib
MirceaI

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 4

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 06:06:21 06:06 »

you can use also PICC and CCS compilers for PICs microcontrollers. you can find these compilers on this site. for microC example code just look in the compiler instalation directory. You will find there Example directory with lot of projects. Or just use google to find anouther.
karpen
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 12:53:37 00:53 »

Hi
I find mikroC to be easy to use
As the previus message stated, there are examples in the installation directory.. but one thing to think of is that the examples are for specific pics, and may not work on you'r pic. Some things work diffrently in different pics. But hey, keep it simple, and add more.. but you have c knowledge so you know how it works Smiley
phu_thanh
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 12:24:23 12:24 »

If you plan to use pic18fxxx you could use Microchip C compiler mcc18 which you can find from post(Pic C Language) sometime back which is a full version. It does come with examples.
TomJackson69

Thank You
-Given: 26
-Receive: 63

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 10:44:45 22:44 »

Hi,

CCS is kinda easy at first. I start to work on it few month ago and there are lot of samples; but when you go deep into programming to hardware you will find difficult (in my opinion). I switch to Hi-Tech C18 then I switch to Microchip MCC18 because I think why not use the compiler from the PICs manufacturer. I found that MCC18 is quit good. I am convertting one project fron CCS to MCC18 and adding some more stuff to it.

For sample, go to microchipc.com. There lot of samples for PIC18 and MCC18.

Good luck,

Tom

Con Rong Chau Tien
kev

Thank You
-Given: 12
-Receive: 0

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 11:39:01 11:39 »

Has anyone tried coding a dead reckoning algorithm with CCS using an accellerometer ?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...