Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:26:50 09:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Deaf of hearing aid?  (Read 2708 times)
kang2008
« on: December 09, 2007, 02:32:50 02:32 »

hearing aid schematic?

thank you..^_^
Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 10:38:42 22:38 »

How complicated or high fidelity do you want it?
Simple amplifier usually could do it, but if you want loud noise rejection, negative feedback screening, low voltage operation, etc, the circuit may be more complicated.

Here I am answering in more words than the question.. gosh.. why bother.. let the ferret do it..

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
Faros

Thank You
-Given: 141
-Receive: 178

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 01:48:17 01:48 »

Dear Parmin

That was an informative post as usual; it briefs the important factors affecting the design of audio amplifier.

Dear kang2008

As small as you can observe, hearing aids are manufactured nowadays (as you can see in the illustration above) based on deferent techniques of ear insertion and all are small enough to fit in 5mm x 5mm.
Hearing aid electronics are custom manufactured and they are not made out of on shelf component. If you are interested in how they work (without thinking of making one yourself) , I can go through explaining more details about them.
For Example: The top of the line will contain a digital filter that you can be programed using a PC to get a 5 band equalizer. This is important because hearing problems usually come with irregular response that needs to be equalized to flat response over the audio frequency rang.

Thank you ...

Faros
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...