Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:38:44 12:38

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Translator Team, This Topic Is For You  (Read 12341 times)
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« on: December 02, 2007, 06:01:25 18:01 »

You will reply your translation within your language board into your topic (not here, not in english).

Please follow this guide:
  • 14 topics posted right now, each one need to translated.
  • Make your translated words Bold as you saw in english.
  • You dont need to attach images but translate attachment notices.
  • When you repplying please delete "Re: How To: ...." and translate subject according to your language.
  • I will transform your message after you post your reply and I put TRANSLATED text beginning of your reply.
    If you remember something to add into translation, you can delete TRANSLATED text and PM me about you updated your message.
  • Since you are not the one translator of your language, its better to put "spanish (swedish, italian...) is in progress" while you translating your topic. Some topics are very long and it may somebody starts to translate same time with you. This will prevent conflicts.
  • Please leave special texts non-translated related with forum interface like button names (save, login), link names (thank you, profile), group names (inactive, muted, moderator) as you see it. We dont want to let them seek thank you button in their language, there is only one button. Its ok to translate "thank you" while not you describing the forum interface.

First Part is Done

Now Translators group has a right to post reply, edit replies, post topic in whole Help & Rules board (corrections may needed).
Some of translations are not done yet (Spanish, Arabic, Italian). They can create the translation topic in their language board.
Some topics subject are also not translated. I posted with english subject, edit my topics for translation.
Below is the list of links in the topics you must change with yours,
I mean if topic says click here, its should be linked to the your translated language not to the english.

• What Is: Forum Rules
    11 link
  • What Is: Warning System
    1 link
  • What Is: Inactive Users
    2 link
  • How To: Get Notified for New Posts
    1 link

Here is the template you will use in your translations. Change 9999 (Topic ID) with yours.

Code: (URL Template)
[url=http://www.sonsivri.com/forum/index.php?topic=9999.0]Click Here[/url]

* SS_01.jpg (10.14 KB, 624x64 - viewed 2124 times.)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 10:43:04 10:43 by SONSiVRi » Logged

- Houston, we have a problem.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...