The Godfather talking
Share your stuff or I will make you regret it.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:55:13 13:55

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: new system of sonsivri forum  (Read 2685 times)
tazmana
 Muted

Thank You
-Given: 3
-Receive: 3

« on: November 25, 2007, 08:06:32 20:06 »

i think the new system of the forum is not good. i have been deleted once and i registered again. i was a member of this forum for many years and for a month i could able to login then you deleted suddnly. this is not fair. this is a forum someone maybe want to write something but someone wants to read only according to his konwledege of electronics and level. you must not limit the members with the post numbers. my opimion is it will be nice to turn the previous system. you can see then you are loosing your memmbers. and i see the people who are writing messages are becoming lesser. ı hope the forum will be turn back to its original.
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 10:00:51 22:00 »

i think the new system of the forum is not good. i have been deleted once and i registered again. i was a member of this forum for many years and for a month i could able to login then you deleted suddnly. this is not fair. this is a forum someone maybe want to write something but someone wants to read only according to his konwledege of electronics and level. you must not limit the members with the post numbers. my opimion is it will be nice to turn the previous system. you can see then you are loosing your memmbers. and i see the people who are writing messages are becoming lesser. ı hope the forum will be turn back to its original.

First of all you was a member of this forum for many years and what you contributed?
There is a reason if you have been deleted and you still keep going same as before.
I dont delete people for they dont login (there are users didnt logged in for 2 years), It was for Inactivity and Rules as it announced is in proper board you must read it before. What is preventing you to become sharer like others?
We loosing members cause I kick them, its nonsense to save read-only members in here.
There are still read-only users but they are VIP, they contributed as important as posting.
And I dont agree people who are writing messages are becoming lesser.
There are VIP users donated us and they keep posting.

You didnt donate, you didnt post, you didnt conributed in any way and you complain huh?
This is enough.

- Houston, we have a problem.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...