Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:00:13 18:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fusion 360  (Read 8019 times)
puta
 Muted

Thank You
-Given: 358
-Receive: 29

« on: March 26, 2021, 10:04:35 10:04 »

I have been doing "hobby/ learn" design using Fusion 360 untill recent past, however after the new licencing scheme my subscriptions are showing Expired, and cannot get it to subscribe again. At present i do not have School or Uni registration. I tried to re-register as a hobby, but haven't had any luck with it either.

I have been enjoying designing and learning with Fusion 360 for years. Is there any other way i can get it up and running?
Appreciate your advice. 
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 823
-Receive: 4194

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 02:35:45 14:35 »

It is Free so much so, I can't see any cracks for Fusion 360.
looks like Autocad have removed the need to have anyone crack free software.

you need to do a deep reg clean. then install again.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 03:12:58 15:12 by pickit2 » Logged

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
sohel

Thank You
-Given: 167
-Receive: 149

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 06:56:25 18:56 »

I am also facing same thing. please advice alternative for fusion 360
conanmayer

Thank You
-Given: 17
-Receive: 10

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 07:31:50 19:31 »

Inventor
sohel

Thank You
-Given: 167
-Receive: 149

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 07:45:58 19:45 »

I am looking for simple 3d printer (Anycubic X) and desktop cnc 6040 application. I am not expert.

Thanks

devetka

Thank You
-Given: 6
-Receive: 131

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 08:47:27 20:47 »

I migrated from onShape to f360 after onShape messed up their licences, then I moved from f360 to FreeCAD after f360 messed up their licences. FreeCAD is awesome, bit of a learning curve but it really gets the job done... I do a lot of 3d designs for both cnc milling, cnc lathe and 3d printing and I'm happier with FreeCAD than I ever was with F360

You can find interesting discussion on duet3d forum about migrating from F360 to FreeCAD

Also here is a rather good video about "is it worth learning freecad" worth watching. I originally used LightWave and XSI back in the day, then moved to Creo, VariCAD and SolidWorks and FreeCAD works great for me. It has some quirks but you get used to them quickly
CHJAY

Thank You
-Given: 444
-Receive: 135

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 02:12:56 02:12 »

I have been doing "hobby/ learn" design using Fusion 360 untill recent past, however after the new licencing scheme my subscriptions are showing Expired, and cannot get it to subscribe again. At present i do not have School or Uni registration. I tried to re-register as a hobby, but haven't had any luck with it either.

I have been enjoying designing and learning with Fusion 360 for years. Is there any other way i can get it up and running?
Appreciate your advice. 

How to renew a start up/personal license for Fusion 360

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-renew-your-hobbyist-enthusiast-license-for-Fusion-360.html

iBnav

Thank You
-Given: 6
-Receive: 3

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2022, 06:13:25 06:13 »

I migrated from onShape to f360 after onShape messed up their licences, then I moved from f360 to FreeCAD after f360 messed up their licences. FreeCAD is awesome, bit of a learning curve but it really gets the job done... I do a lot of 3d designs for both cnc milling, cnc lathe and 3d printing and I'm happier with FreeCAD than I ever was with F360

You can find interesting discussion on duet3d forum about migrating from F360 to FreeCAD

Also here is a rather good video about "is it worth learning freecad" worth watching. I originally used LightWave and XSI back in the day, then moved to Creo, VariCAD and SolidWorks and FreeCAD works great for me. It has some quirks but you get used to them quickly

Interesting... I was a Softimage user for a long time.. after that AD (AUTODESK) killed it!. anyway, I don't like AD... I switch to Blender.. and other free open-source software. In my opinion, free 3d software has a big problem. we can't use it for large projects...
FreeCad is so nice and every day going to be better than in past.
but big companies use SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Inventor, Fusion 360 and so...
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 862
-Receive: 678

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2022, 08:18:30 08:18 »

you can never trust moody open source crap for serious projects.

open crap projects are all about developers getting attention by big companies to hire them, later the repo is closed coz the dev has no time.. or the dev wants money to fix their own crap... so big companies seek a decent project with support.
sphinx

Thank You
-Given: 604
-Receive: 260

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2022, 09:34:34 09:34 »

i know of a software i would never ever buy and it is closed source and if i as a hobbyist have issues with it on whenever i use it i just wonder how aggravated a professionall user
would using it on a daily basis all the frustration and stress would not be fun at all.

just to say opes source is crap for big projects because this or that is sort not really an answer.

there is bad software in both places open and closed source, but software that is very expensive and developers not relly fixing bugs just adding bells and whistles and
changing the interface of it and say look what we have done with this new version when there are more inportant things to address, and making new version of the software to
justify upgrade money, while known issues in the old nor new has not been fixed. saying we dont support the old version no more. and even release software with severe bugs that
shouldn't have been released in the first place.

i just wonder what gadgets we all got that have a need to be restarted on a regular basis for some reason or another and it is closed source.

i just wonder if you really know how much software around you is open source without even realizing it. and runs pretty darn well.

we can beat this horse to death and still not come to conclusion of it.
many companies today are just pushing to the limit to make as much money they can possibly get with as little work/loss as possible.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 08:04:29 08:04 by sphinx » Logged

laws of physics are not laws at all, just assumptions and formulas that work as long as we don't figure something new that wrecks the calculations. the infinite onion try to peel that one
mars01
V.I.P

Thank You
-Given: 692
-Receive: 1756

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 08:46:52 08:46 »

you can never trust moody open source crap for serious projects.

open crap projects are all about developers getting attention by big companies to hire them, later the repo is closed coz the dev has no time.. or the dev wants money to fix their own crap... so big companies seek a decent project with support.

@metal,

I don't agree with some of what you say and really maybe you had a bad day but I feel that I have to say "my 2 cents":

- "moody open source crap" - you have to understand that `open source` does not mean that it just happen, it falls from the skies. Some people work on it in the limited time they have and people have lives, problems of their own and so on. Sometime you have the mood to use your free time and donate it, some time you do not. And what is `crap` to you maybe gold for someone else so I think you overreach.

- "repo is closed coz the dev has no time" - with the availability of free cloud storage for projects (and more) like github, bitbucket and so on, closing a repository is indeed something not OK.
But for most of the time, even for the "dead" projects, you can still find projects after years.
And that mean that you can start working on them yourself if you feel the need. [I actually did that when I found an open-source software that I was really in need of but it was no longer maintained].
And if the developer has no time then... it's up to him/her isn't it?
It's his life just like you have your own to decide what to do. This is why paying for a software when doing a job and making money out if it, is the right way because a company that sells software it is also paying a lot of programmers to do daily work, for at least 8 hours or so, to improve that software.

- "getting attention by big companies to hire them". I agree that for some it is true, especially for the professionals. But some others who are just doing it for hobby without working as a programmer are not in the same category (I am not a programmer by trade, so I know what I am talking). So it is not a general thing.

- "or the dev wants money to fix their own crap". Asking for money when doing open-source is crap. It is no longer open-source but a scam.
Adding a donation link which let people contribute somehow is another thing because then people are free to ignore it. And believe me: 99.99% of people are ignoring it. Even if it is to donate as low as one dollar.
Which is OK but it just show the trend: most open-source software users are, as @pickit2 will say it, leeches.
They will not report bugs, they will not help test, they will not donate, they will just have demands. Like you, the developer, are just some kind of a slave bound to a 'software' lamp and you `have to` pop-up when summoned. Again, I know what I am talking.
As for what money can do to an open-source software.... Well... Look at where KiCAD is right now. Mind-blowing.

Regarding FreeCAD. It is an amazing software. People who did not did programming in CAD/CAM software have no idea of how much time is spent to add just a tiny feature. Hours, days, weeks even... We should all be grateful to those guys that are behind this software. I used this software for my hobby projects and could create projects in no time. It can have some performance penalties but... it does the job.

PS: https://liberapay.com/FreeCAD [I'm not part of the team so don't shoot Smiley ]
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 09:38:37 09:38 by mars01 » Logged
kreutz

Thank You
-Given: 983
-Receive: 125

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2022, 03:23:06 03:23 »

I just started a Fusion 360 personal license without any problems, the only issue is that apparently it can't work without being connected to internet? (logged in)
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 823
-Receive: 4194

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2022, 11:30:21 11:30 »

Quote from: kreutz link=topic=69171.msg20 3721#msg203721 date=1659925386
I just started a Fusion 360 personal license without any problems, the only issue is that apparently it can't work without being connected to internet? (logged in)
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-work-in-offline-mode-in-Fusion-360.html#:~:text=Click%20on%20the%20clock%20icon%20in%20the%20upper,again%20to%20switch%20Fusion%20back%20into%20Online%20Mode.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
crack_learning
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 20

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2022, 09:29:06 21:29 »

Hi to all,

First of all, I am very new here to this forum. So hopfully the post I in the right section.

For Fusion 360 I have something, that might help. The post will be little bit longer, with some story how I came to it. For the very short version just look at the end of my post, however in my longer version there will be also some usefully information.

Long version: So, I have been using Fusion 360 for my CNC machine. Nice SW, they started with nearly no limitations. One of my pain was when they introdouced the limit, that the CNC machine will use slow movements between two points. So instead of G0 they will generate G1 and with the last feed. So if the last feed was a slow one with 300mm/min then you could grow your beard until the machine reaches its new position. This was a no go. So I tried to open up xdbg64 and started to analyse the thing. I have a Personal license, because I am not a startup. And of course I do not want to cheat and lieing them about this. So instead I manipulate the SW. Ok maybe at this point lieing would be a better option. So I have opened up xdbg64 and started to search after the point in the disassembly code where they decide, which speed they will take. Let me point out here, that the whole stuff is about 4 Gigabyte big. But they put a small hint, in the emitted G Code. Some text with: When using Fusion 360 for Personal use, bla bla bla... So this text is very easy to find. Once I found it in IronCore10.dll, I started to look around. And found some conditions before it. To be honest, I think I have just changed them randomly, to see if one of them would change the output in the desired way. And yes it was. Basically after you find the text, there is a call before it, and before the call there is a conditional jump. Change them to a simple jmp.

While this was working, I had still one small problem. There was a limitation, that tool change is not allowed. This was harder to find, because it pops up a window, and the text if of course localised. So finding the text does not helped instantly. Since I found this more than a year ago, I  do not remember exactly how I found the root of this check. I know I debuged a lot. A lot of lot. Really. Sometimes I just try, to see what kind of functions are there. And in that DLL, there was one that was called usingMultipleTools. So I put a breakpoint in it, and checked if that gets hit if I post my G code. And it was. So then I came to this point in the DLL, where it checks if multiple tools are being used by calling this function and testing the returned value in RAX. And then I changed the jne to a jmp, and it was not bugging me any more.

Actually this two where quite easy to find. But then one day, they introdouced a limitation, to only allow to have 10 sheets opened. Before I start to crack anyting, I first try to figure out, how I would do a feature like this. I would store this value on the server, and whenever the user tries to open more then 10 sheets, the server would deny it. So it seemd to be an impossible crack. But I gave a try. Sadly I did not made a record, where and how to crack this limitation. The first reason was, I found an easier way. The second is, I would not remote the feature, I could just increase the limit to 47, becaus there was very little space in the code to change, and this was the best I could achive. Some other register had this value and I changed the testing to this other register. So lets turn to the next change, which made this any way outdated. And to be honestly, I can live with 10 active sheets.

So I was thinking, of if the made the sheet checking on the remote side. Maybe the license checking and evaluation of the feature is also made on the client side. Actually, if they did it so, they are just amaterus. I mean, sorry. Normally you do it on the server side, and just send the client the list of available features. And you make lot of the features running on the server side, so the user only gets some interface to it. But actually, lot of the features are really running on the user side. Like the Active sheet number checking, and there is a feature where you can optimize the placement of some parts. Also with a full license all of the previous anying stuffs are removed from the G code post processing. To be honest, this was crack was way to easy. I started to check the functions names in the dlls to see if there is something with licensing. I debuged here also a lot, until I have realized, that it makes no sense to understand how they get a license, or how the verify it. I started to concentrate me on the point where they got the license and try to see which one the got. So I found a couple of functions. Debuging them, lead me to isHobbystLicense. This was a very small function, that checks some ram variable and returns true or false. Way to easy. I changed it, and it was giving me everything free.

Getting the cracks was way to easy, compared to the size of the binary files. And sometimes even myself did not belived, that it is possible. I mean, they cleary do not bother to protect their SW. But there are still some open points. Until there is no crack for it, they wont change this protection. Now there is it. And I really wonder that could it be that I made it first? I think no, but nobody made it public. But now, they definitly will do something about this. So the crack is only short lasting. So what can we do about it? I am working on an offline version. To be honest, I already had one. But I lost it. And I did not made any notices about where and what I had to change. It is like, I do it, and change it here and there. Everything is in my mind. But after 4 weeks I completly forget it. Like it never happend. For the offline version, I had a small fight with the VM Virtual machine. Since when I disable the ethernet, it behaves a little bit strange, it does not return the MAC address any more. While I think a real ethernet HW would still return it. So I had to fix this. Then I had problem, that after a while the stuff wanted to go online. And after a while the local stored authentication became outdated and wanted to go online. As I told, I fixed this (cracked), but lost it. I started to do it agin on a newer version. But, to be honest, as long as they do not change something in a way it becomes for me uncrackable or to anoying, I am not really motivated to do this.

During my debugging, I found also some intresting stuffs. Sadly no record is available here. And while it was nice, I  completly forget where I did the crack. But I found the place where they evaluate if a given menupoint should be visible, disabled (gray out), enabled but with a small icon one it (like extension). And I played with it. Some extra buttons where coming up. Supporting some kind of SW Tests or so. Was intresting. Also the info that basically they can turn every (really every) feature to become dependent on a license type. So it is not like, they just implemented some key features depending on a license. They can basically put every small feature on a license.

Beside the off line version, I have something to activate some extensions. Not qutie sure, if that one is still working, I did not used it a long time ago.

Why is there no crack.exe available? Why I gave a small instruction how to crack it and not the binary? Guys, sorry, it would be nice to do this. But it makes no sense. There are some weeks when they updated this SW nerly every week. I had my SW running on one day. Milling with my CNC machine. Next day, it was updated. And all the cracks are lost. (doing 4gig update on an SSD, than you Autodesk for killing my disk). So a crack would not make any sense, because one it is done, after a week it becomes useless. So do it by hand.

Short version:
HobbystLicense (i think this makes every feature available)
Make a copy of nubase10.dll
Open it with x64dbg
Find the function isHobbystLicense
there is a je instruction. Change it to a jmp.
Save it. Overwrite the old file.
Every time Fusion 360 is doing an update you must redo the change.
I would say, this will work as long, as they do not notice people are using it. So maybe 6 months, and they will notice it, that people crack and change the whole licensig. So if possible do not use this. Or only use this crack if you are offline
Now you have a hobbyst license.

Just removing anoying G code stuffs:
ironcore10.dll backup and so.
xdbg64
Find the text: When using Fusion 360 for personal use
Text is references only at one place in the file.
There is a call before it couple of instruction before it.
Before the call there is a je instruction. Change this to a jmp
Then find the function usingMultipleTools, there is a reference to it. After the function call, there is a test al,al and a jne. Change this to a jmp.
Now no popup is coming because of multiple tool usage. And G0 is used for fast movement.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...