The Godfather talking
Share your stuff or I will make you regret it.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:02:56 16:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Print
Author Topic: Stock exchange market  (Read 10958 times)
hef4015

Thank You
-Given: 87
-Receive: 14

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2018, 12:56:01 12:56 »

Additional most finance web site owners most likely make more money with their web site than their own investments.  Huh Be careful. Many are out there to fish for your and my money.  Shocked
CocaCola

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 232

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2018, 07:52:03 19:52 »

Additional most finance web site owners most likely make more money with their web site than their own investments.  Huh Be careful. Many are out there to fish for your and my money.  Shocked

Just like many so-called real estate investors make more money selling people some easily researched mortgage info and yellow yard signs that you can write "I'll buy your house for cash" on then actually investing in real estate themselves...

Take anyone that is selling and making a profit on the advice they provide with a big grain of salt...
mr_byte31

Thank You
-Given: 68
-Receive: 144

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2018, 11:25:10 11:25 »

I made a lot of investigation and found that some websites have a high reputation in investment and trading.
I can name two websites Zacks.com and investors.com

I found that investors.com has a nice program for learning how to trade based on William O'Neil trading system.
This is a link of the website : https://shop.investors.com/offer/splashresponsive.aspx?id=HSProgram&src=A00272A

did anybody have this course already and can share it ?

Do not trifle with the Moderators , as you are small, and crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
hef4015

Thank You
-Given: 87
-Receive: 14

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2018, 11:56:30 11:56 »

Be careful. The stock market is a big game where many people try to make money. Lips sealed

Even large hedge funds loose. They have experienced people, lots of computing power and many trading systems.  Shocked
For normal people long term investing is the safest option in my opinion.

Such courses might be interesting to read. For sure everyone providing courses do so because they do not make enough funds using their own trading systems. Grin

mr_byte31

Thank You
-Given: 68
-Receive: 144

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2018, 08:36:30 08:36 »

It seems the market is crashing !
it is better to avoid it in the current time !

Do not trifle with the Moderators , as you are small, and crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
fpgaguy

Thank You
-Given: 154
-Receive: 166

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2018, 06:43:22 18:43 »

Seriously,

I can barely handle one woman in my life let alone a GF etc.

68 with a 31yr old?  That's crazy,  I keep my limits between 15-25yrs

I always say, "one is too many, three are not enough"

there worst situation in stocks is a flat market, luckily with any volatility you should be good

ron

Thank You
-Given: 12
-Receive: 15

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2020, 01:53:11 13:53 »

The younger the wife the more the energy you get from her.
The really smart lads are coding automated trading system. But no system is fool proof.
I use RSI as my major indicator to buy and sell. But hey I have lost more than  I have made.
The only guys I know who make money are long term investors.

Best investment Land, and homes, then gold and silver. And lastlly stock market.
THere are companies which whave solid track records. Like in India there are 10 companies at least that have only increased in value year in and year out for the past 15 years. Invest in such companies.

Keep 30% as cash so you can buy when there is a blood bath in the market like right now.
Sell when markets are up and buy when others are selling.

Most of the small systems I have developed only work as long as I dont share that info. And its only worth a few bucks.
i.e. I know the range of a counter. So in the morning I put in a buy at the low range and a sell at the high range.
You will find companies that oscillate in a range. Work those.
My dad swears by Reliance, L&T. And cant argue with him he has made good money. Then again he has been investing for the past 40 years. His moto money in the bank turns to rust. Thanks to inflation.
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...