The Godfather talking
You think I am funny guy huh?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:49:03 13:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Locked out of the forum!  (Read 2341 times)
PM3295

Thank You
-Given: 337
-Receive: 131

« on: June 01, 2020, 09:24:21 21:24 »

I just want to share what happened to me when I updated my email address in my profile. After the change, I got the message to click on the verification email coming from the system. Well, I waited patiently for the email to arrive. Unfortunately, nothing came through. I requested another confirmation just to make sure. Still nothing; This went on for days. Every time I requested a new confirmation email, the system reported that the email was sent, but also displayed a tab-message that an error has occurred. You can't log in again without this email verification.

I tried several new requests to some other email addresses, but got the same error message. I thought there must be a way to contact the owners because it sure looked like some problem with the email verification system. To my surprise, it appears that you also needed the confirmation email for any type of contact help!

Today, after about a week, one of the confirmation emails eventually came through! Thank goodness.
I hope there are not more users who got caught up in this problem, and that the issue was discovered and fixed.
comlekciler

Thank You
-Given: 73
-Receive: 44

Ph.D.

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 07:53:33 07:53 »

I have encountered this problem before. But it didn't take that long, it just took a little longer than 24 hours.

...none...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...