Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:55:39 08:55

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Motorized security cam  (Read 2529 times)
cyber_drifter

Thank You
-Given: 167
-Receive: 32

« on: November 21, 2007, 04:34:38 16:34 »

Anyone got any plans to build a motorized camera? I have lots of stepper motors that I got while working in the amusement industry, and a security camera, but not sure how to put all them altogether. It's a just a project I've wanted to do for some time so I can spy on the neighbors  Grin  Just kidding, it's really just to but some of these stepper motors to good use.

regards,
Tom
ipek

Thank You
-Given: 59
-Receive: 79

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 10:45:49 22:45 »

my contain little search and find archive
photo or security cam process

http://rapidshare.com/files/71362045/Camera_access.rar.html
Alienbeing

Thank You
-Given: 68
-Receive: 45

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 01:11:54 01:11 »

I was looking to do the same thing. Give a small CCD camera the capabilities for Pan & Tilt operation for security or other applications. It so happened that my Boss at work (he is an Electrical engineer with masters degree) gave me a robotic arm. I right away thought of what I could use if for. Then I got the idea to put my CCD camera at the end of the arm so I can move the camera in every possible angle. Complete 360 degree rotation around and 180 degrees up and down. It would be microprocessor controlled. It's came as a kit from some electronics kit supplier. So, maybe look into some robotic arms on Ebay of elsewhere. I know they have toy robotic arms that could be useful. RadioShack use to sell them also. Don't know if they still do, or if there is even a Radioshack near you. Just an Idea but may offer you another possibility to get Pan & Tilt operation for your camera.

Alienbeing
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...