Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:17:46 18:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite theskyishigh  (Read 1538 times)
theskyishigh
« on: August 04, 2019, 09:22:41 09:22 »

CountryPakistan
NoteI have been a Programmer and an Electronics Engineer for more than 20 years now. I have two post-graduate degrees in Applied Mathematics (Systems & Control). I have been working since I was 16 years old and in this time I have worked on Windows, Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS) and OS/2 as well as embedded platforms like the PIC, AVR, RaspPi, etc.

I know several programming languages including C/C++/C#, BASIC/VB/VB.NET, Java, MATLAB, Mathematica, PHP and FORTRAN.

I am familiar with embedded platforms, PLCs, Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems. (In case you are wondering about the breadth of my technical knowledge, I get bored easily, so I keep moving on from technical challenge to technical challenge.)

I have a large number of e-books dealing with all aspects of STEM sciences. Additionally, through my access to other forums, direct download sites and private trackers, I have up-to-date versions of a lot of engineering CAD/CAM softwares.

I want to join because while looking for different materials I have come across this site again and again.

There is no difference between my hobby and job. They are the same. :)

If I find Sonsivri as useful as I think it will be, I have no problems in eventually donating to keep this forum alive. (It is not generosity, but self-interest to keep this forum alive.)

I hope you consider my request and allow me to show you how I can contrbute to this forum.

If you would like to know more about me, you know how to contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

P.S. In the interest of full disclosure, this is my alternate email address. Anonymity and privacy are very important to me. But just to demonstrate trust I have disabled my VPN so you can see my real IP address and I have listed the real country.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...