Hire is the link of huge AVR project hosted by students, most of its use CodeVisionAVR,http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/
youl find AVR project ...
- GPS/inertial guidance
- Human Motion Capture
- Neural net robot
- Accelerometer Mouse
- 3D gForce mouse
- 6502 Emulation on an Atmel Mega32
- Scanning Tunneling Microscope
- Line-following car
- Dynamically reconfigurable MCU communication
- Speech recognition chess
- kaOS operating system and loader
- ...and many more... check it dig it...
and also for net stuff (in CodeVisionAVR) you can dig at http://www.ifas.htwk-leipzig.de/easytoweb/indexe.php?content=download
its contain source code for TCP/IP,httpd,ftp,FAT,..nice library on AVR with CVAVR, httpd...
have fun ...