Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:48:38 12:48

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite alkonosst  (Read 1605 times)
alkonosst
« on: June 08, 2016, 08:00:05 20:00 »

CountryChile
NoteHello there, my name is Maximiliano, I'm from Chile and I'm 22 years old. I finished my career in Electronics the last year (Electronic Technician), and I will continue the studies next year to finish the Engineering.

I've done many interesting projects with analog electronics, microcontrollers, and PLC. But lastly I'd been working so much with microcontrollers, making projects to the company that I'm working on. For example, now I'm working on an communitary alarm with microcontrollers, XBee radios and graphic LCD, it's very interesting.

I'd learnt so much the last years of C language for PIC programming (now I'm compiling with CCS C Compiler 5), and wireless transmission, so I can provide you my knowledge and keep learning.

I want to join because I'd read that this forum is a source of knowledgement and it has so much enthusiast people that make great things and bringing you free updated software to keep working. I would like to see projects from other people and learn new stuff.

And yeah, electronics is job, but firstly my hobby. In my house I like to make fun projects to myself. Currently I'm making a giant spectrum analyzer of 10 bands, and a RC Car with XBees.

Hope someone invites me, I would be very grateful.

Greetings!
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...