The Godfather talking
Share your stuff or I will make you regret it.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:57:23 05:57

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Save Protection Fixed| Proteccion De Salvado Corregido  (Read 5074 times)
GATO_NEGRO
« on: April 21, 2005, 04:11:09 04:11 »

VERY BAD ENGLISH:
Ok i have detected the SAVE problem,i had to make A LOT of experiments to make this fails and see wheres is it, its only happends when you have the ISIS SIMULATING and after 1 hour  comes the protection(dependly on machine). OK ITS FIXED,AGAIn im include the original files to copy and paste inside BIN and then ONLY apply the patch.... or if you want install all and then patch its ok!
In two more days i upload the patch with the stetic problems corrected(patience my friends, i havent time to work with this  Sad  , but its almost ready)

AGAIN SORRY Sad  to make changes, and changes, and changes.... but its neccesary to you have a version with good funtionality.

THANKS FREDDYG to comment this protection, FOR YOU AND ALL THE TESTERS: please EXPLAIN OK the PROBLEM,WITH DETAILS!!!!!!!!!

The parche final#1 removes:
-Cant Sim after 1 minut
-Disable SAVE on isis and ares (differents conditions)
-Close ISIS and  ARES after 15 minutes

EspaƱol:
Ok, e detectado despues de MUCHOS intentos de reproducir el problema que han tenido algunos amigos, este porblema EN MI CASO solo sucede cuando se esta simulando algo en el isis y se tiene ARES trabajando mas de 1 hora(el tiempo, y las condiciones cambian de acuerdo a la PC, asi que es dificil determinarlo para cada uno) Esta corregido  y este es el nuevo parche. NUEVAMENTE incluyo los originales para que no tengan que volver a instalar todo, otra solucion es  usar los baks que genera el parche, asi que solo tiene que restaurar los ORIGINALEs y parcharlos nuevamente.
En unos 2 dias ams subire otro parche que contiene unas correciones ESTETICAS no funcionales..(tengan pciencia, que no tengo mucho tiempo Sad , ya esta lista pero en este momento esta en prueba para evitar mas problemas)

Nuevamente  SIENTO MUCHO, Sad  hacer cambios y cambios y cambios(parches..) pero es necesario para que tengan una version confiable y realmente funcional, ya a sucedido en versiones anteriores que no funcionan bien, o que no simulan, etc.. la idea es que quede lo mejor posible y FUNCIONAL.Aunque esta proteccion  corregida es DIFICIL que les sucediera, es mejor corregirla para evitar sorpresas cuando se trabaja con este excelente simulador

Gracias FREDDYG por anunciar el problema de esta proteccion un poco escondida, PARA TI Y TODOS LOS DEMAS AMIGOS: Por favor, sean mas especificos, y sean DETALLADOS en sus explicaciones, de eso depende que se encuentren los problemas a tiempo y sean corregidos.

EL PARCHE FINAL #1 REMUEVE:
-No poder simular despues de 1 minuto
-Cerrar ISIS o ARES despues de 15 minutos
-Deshabilitar SALVAR en  ISIS & ARES (DEPENDIENDO EN CONDICIONES)

Code:

http://rapidshare.de/files/1360709/PARCHE_FINAL_1.rar.html
PASS:share

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE:
-YOU HAVE A LOT OF SOURCES TO DOWNLOAD THE CD,SETUPS,ETC.. ALL THE OPTIONS WORK WELL, THE ONLY THING THAT ITS CHANGED ITS THE PATCH FOR PROTEUS.

PARA TODOS LOS FORISTAS:
-TIENES VARIAS FUENTES PARA BAJAR EL CD,SETUP,ETC.. TODAS ESTAS OPCIONES TRABAJAN, LO UNICO QUE SE SIGUE ACTUALIZANDO ES EL PARCHE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 06:22:54 06:22 by GATO_NEGRO » Logged
Bacra2k

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 22

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 02:41:45 14:41 »

Saludos GATO_NEGRO

Solo para comentar que tengo instalado el proteus 6.7 SP3 del CD sin usar ningun parche y todo esta funcionando a la perfeccion.
Primero instale el proteus de Rego, y luego lo desinstale por cuestiones esteticas; e instale el del CD, sin embargo este ultimo no me pidio que instalara ninguna licencia (se quedo en el registro la lic. de Rego); por ultimo instale el update prosys.exe y hasta el momento no he tenido ningun problema (sigue simulando y salvando 6 hrs. despues)

Salu2 a Mty.
Bacra2k

Thank You

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 02:45:29 14:45 »

Hi GATO_NEGRO

Only to comment that I have installed proteus 6,7 SP3 from CD without using any patch and all this working to perfection.
First I install proteus of Rego, and soon uninstall by estetical questions; and after I install the one from CD, nevertheless this I complete not ask me that install any license (I remain in the registry lic. of Rego); by I complete installs update prosys.exe and until the moment I have not had any problem (it continues simulating and saving 6 hrs. later)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to all that make it possible, special thanks to whitedragon for sharing the full CD
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 03:58:39 15:58 by Bacra2k » Logged
Breixo

Thank You
-Given: 22
-Receive: 0

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 08:50:46 08:50 »

Hi Gato_negro,

We're happy with your work. My Proteus is running PERFECTLY with the original "parche final".
 A question: The new "Parche_final_1" sustitues to the original "Parche_final?
 Thanks a lot and best regards
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 06:07:22 18:07 »

Ok, theres a lot of confusions here.
The Parche_final its the first patch, if you dont patch your cd you are gonna have problems of closing,dont savinG,etc... THE NEW PROTECTION(THATS THE CAUSE OF THIS POST) ITS FIXED WITH THE NEW PATCH NAMED "parche final#1" THIS PATCH INCLUDES THIS CORRECTION AND THE LAST ERRORS,FOR YOU CAN WORK WITHOUT PROBLEMS.........PLEASE READ THE POST I MADE, I CANT REPEAT AND REPEAT EVERY TIME THE SAME THINGS.
THE CD VERSION I HAVE UPLOADED DONT HAVE MODIFICTIONS ON ANYTHING ,ITS FULL VERSION AND NEEDS PATCHED,(FTP TRACOMX,ETC..)IF YOU USE THE REGO SETUP, THIS INCLUDED THE PATCHED FILES FROM "parche final"(I DONT KNOW IF HE UPDATE WITH THE NEW PATCH I MAKED "PARCHE FINAL  #1) I CAN TEST ALL THE VERSIONAS ARE ON THE NET, BUT IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, JUST COPY MY ORIGINALS FILES AND THEN PATCH WITH THE LAS PATCH PARCHE FINAL#1 THIS ITS NECCESARY.
THE NEW FIXED PROBLEM ITS WIH THE 12C5XXX LIB... THAT HAVE A BUG(NOT PROTECTION PROBLEM) DONT LET YOU USE FUSES(IF YOU REMOVE THE LINE ON YOUR CODE FOR FUSES, THIS GONNA WORK) IM GONNA UPLOAD TOMORROW, BECAUSE MY PC CRASH AND IM MAKENG BACKUPS AND OTHER THINGS... & AGAIN IF YOUR ARE GONNA DOWNLOAD ANYTHING(PATCH,CD,SET,ETC) PLEASE FIRST READ THE POSTS, IN THIS CASE IM TELL YOU THE PROBLEMS SOLVED, AND THE PROBLEMS THAT ARE TESTING(ESTETIC PROBLEMS) THE parche final  #1, SOLVE THE PROBLEMS YOUR GONNA HAVE(SIMULATION ,SAVE,TOOLS,ETC..) , I DONT KNOW WHAT VERSION YOU HAVE, BUT IF YOU  CD,SET,FRANKESTEIN, ITS WORKING, ITS SURE THE FILES ARE READY CRACKED WITH THE PATCH .. BUT I CANT HAVE A CONTROLL BECAUSE ARE A LOT OF VERSIONS RUNNING OUT THERE(PATCHED, RECONSTRUCTED,ETC)
THEN IF ANYONES HAVE TROUBLES, FIRST READ THE POSTS A MAKED AND CHEK THE PROBLEM ITS OTHER DIFFERENT THAT I HAVE FIXED:
-SIMULATION AFTER 1 MINUTE.
-SAVE ON IRIS AFTER 15 INUTES
-CLOSE ISIS & ARES AFTERE 1 HOUR
-SAVE ON ARES AFTER 1 HOUR ON "CONDITIONS DIFFERENTS ON EACH MACHINE)

SOME POEPLE DONT HAVE INSTALLED MY LAST PATCH AND ITS PROBABLY NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS, BUT THERES AN OTHER PROTECTION LATENT!!!! YOU NEED THE parche final #1 TO SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS.....(LIB 12C AND TWO ESTETIC PROBLES ARE SOLVED AND TOMORROW IM GONNA UPLOAD THIS TO FTP OF FRIEND TRACOMX, AND FTP OF FRIEND SONSIVRI AND HERE)
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 06:15:06 18:15 »

Bacra2k,
the files patched dont be erased from your folder... and installs again on folder.. thats the cause that you dont need patch, but if you ERASE aLL the registers, and ALL the folders that left the LAST installation, youra are gonna have troubles like EVERY, THEN PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THE OTHER PEOPLE  Smiley  ,ANY WAY YOU NEED THE LAST PATCH FOR ARES..... THIS PROTECTION IN ANYTIME CAN ACTUATE, AND YOU ARE GONNA POST SAYING THAN DONT WORKS!!!!

Los archivos parchados no se borraron , ya que no se elimino la carpeta, ni los registros que lo contenian..... por eso funciona sin crack, entonces, por favor amigo no confundas a los demas usuarios por que de que es necesario el parche lo es  Smiley .
dE TODAS FORMAS TU NECESITAS TODAVIA EL ULTIMO PARCHE, YA QUE LA PROTECCION SIGUE LATENET Y EN CUALQUIER MOMENTO Y BAJO LAS CONDICIONES(ISIS SIMULANDO, DESPUES DE X TIEMPO CON 2 VENTANAS EN ARES POR EJEMPLO) VAS A TENER PROBLEMAS Y VOLVERAS AL FORO POSTEANDO QUE NO TRABAJA BIEN.
Bacra2k

Thank You

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2005, 12:06:54 00:06 »

Ok Gato_Negro you are right
It was a fault from me, the files already stay in Labcenter folder when I uninstall it.
Apologies if I confused somebody in forum

Greetings
Salu2
picstudent

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 3

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2005, 06:52:50 18:52 »

where is PARCHE FINAL 1

donde lo bajo?

... rego ... who are are you really ?
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2005, 04:08:19 16:08 »

Some friends have tested the final_patch #2, this correct NOW the DSIM,SPICE,MODEL ERRORs of creation..... and include the old fixes:save on isis and ares,simul stops after 1 minut,close isis & ares after 1 hour,etc..
this weekend would be uploaded ,testing....Smiley
Sonsivri,Tracomx,cubituz,Maxim,whitedragon, Fragance , Picelec & gato_negro  Smiley

Algunos amigos han testeado el parche final#2,este corrige,ahora, los ERRORES de creacion de componentes tipo DSIM,SPICE,MODEL e incluye las viejas coreciones: deshabilitar salvar en isis y ares, deterne simulacion despues d 1 minuto,cerrar isis y ares despues de 1 hora,etc..Se subira este fin de semana para hacerle mas tests Smiley
Att
Sonsivri,Tracomx,cubituz,Maxim,whitedragon, Fragance ,Picelec & gato_negro  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 05:52:10 17:52 by GATO_NEGRO » Logged
jose

Thank You
-Given: 336
-Receive: 12

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2005, 06:11:01 18:11 »

Gato negro is de best.

Saludos. Y gracias por todo el sacrificio y tiempoooooo que dedicais.....SmileySmiley
bajrang

Thank You
-Given: 245
-Receive: 79

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2005, 05:53:54 17:53 »

Dear GATO_NEGRO,
Where is the parche final #2? I am not able to connect to tacromx ftp. I do not know why? Can you please make it available here?
Regards
bajrang
freddyg

Thank You
-Given: 3
-Receive: 2

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2005, 09:01:53 21:01 »

bajrang - be patient. gato_negro said he would upload it this weekend Smiley
Rego

Thank You
-Receive: 320

The power is back

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2005, 09:46:51 21:46 »

Yes , Patient Friends.........

For Me I Waited For This For Years......... Smiley

Smiley ....THE POWER IS BACK.... Smiley

....REGO....
picstudent

Thank You
-Receive: 3

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2005, 01:29:26 01:29 »

we're marvelous

i'm proud to use your fine cracks for softs

... rego ... who are are you really ?
mona

Thank You
-Given: 90
-Receive: 5

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2005, 01:55:20 13:55 »

me too,,
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...