Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:12:49 11:12

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Headphones amp with MAX4410  (Read 3041 times)
thunderer

Thank You
-Given: 19
-Receive: 69

I try to be patient

« on: September 07, 2015, 04:00:23 04:00 »

I decided to give a try to headphones amplifiers after a discussion on another forum. Well, it was worth the try, as the sound in my old Panasonic RP-HG20 changed its "shape". The bass gain in depth, the highs more cutting, while other previously unheard sounds simply got amplified.

I used the MAX4410 chip with the typical application schematic from the datasheet. All is SMT except the LED (a 3mm that you can skip, or replace it with a 0603 or 0805 soldered over the pads) and the 3,5mm plug model PJ-307-1.
The later was not existing as a part in Eagle, and I was too lazy to create this one. I threw some pinheads at the right locations and got it done.

The PCB is double side because of the 3,5mm plug that is THT. You can skip the bottom side and simply solder some wires.

It gets the power via a USB B mini. The LED is only showing that the 3V3 chip is working.

Some pictures and the schematic/PCB are attached. Note that the Eagle project contains also a audio buffer with AD8656. It is not linked to this headphones amplifier, so no need to build it.

Interested and hopefully helpful in: DC brushed motor control (mainly R/C - PPM/PWM), analog audio, PIC (mikrobasic PRO). Feel free to ask, and if I can, I will help. But only on forum topics, any started private conversation will continue in a public topic.
Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 11:11:19 23:11 »

Very neat presentation.

Thumbs up!

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...