Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:43:19 23:43

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite Perry  (Read 2077 times)
Perry
« on: June 30, 2013, 09:46:04 21:46 »

CountryUnited States
NoteCheers ~ I'm fairly new to the hardware side of things ... which somewhat sucks ... I -really- wish I had been introduced to microcontrollers (or really electronics in general) back when I started developing pc software in 1994.  So I'm dealing with a double-edged sword here ... I've got nearly 20 years of programming experience - so if I'm not being too modest, you could say that I'm an expert programmer.  When it comes to circuit boards, passives, actives, and ICs ... I'm pretty green.  I've picked up a college text book "Circuit Analysis: Theory and Practice (4th ed.)" and its related lab manual.  I'm finding it an OUTSTANDING introduction to the domain.  What I like best is that it comes with a CD containing related Multisim files.  And Multisim/Ultiboard is a decent application ... sometimes when I'm lazy, I'll model a circuit in Multisim rather than breadboard it out ;)

So... the questions... I'm mainly focused on robotics at the moment. I'm developing a multirotor platform intended for farm use (I live in the midwest a.k.a. corn country).  So microcontrollers, accelerometers, gyroscopes, ESCs, motors, etc... that's what I'm all about.

I read like crazy - and my computer is jammed with software of all sorts, especially music production stuff and digital media type stuff (Autodesk apps, Adobe apps, etc.)  I'd be willing to help other members find books and software - I'd also expect members to do the same for myself.

The main thing I'd be bringing to the forum is my knowledge of software. I've written in Assembly to Java, and everything in between (C/C++, C#, Perl, etc.)  I'm also experienced with XML, UML, and most other 3-letter things related to computers ;)

Finally - this is a job, a hobby, a passion, a cure for boredom, and a source of anxiety. I was begging for a C64 when I was 8 years old - I'll be teaching my grandchildren how to use computers when I'm 80 ;)

Hope to see you soon!

ps. www.rewardtv.com is an example of my professional work. Although I don't own the site, I was the sole developer.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

zed65

Thank You
-Given: 45
-Receive: 37

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 09:21:52 21:21 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of zed65.
PerryCodes
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 02:07:51 14:07 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of PerryCodes.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...