Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:49:24 11:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite mexpcb  (Read 1622 times)
mexpcb
« on: April 04, 2012, 05:18:51 17:18 »

Countrymexico
Sitenone
Notei have a 15 years professional experience as electronic engineer, i mainly do PCB Design for RF, High Speed Digital, Consumer Electronics, Power supply's, experience in Micro-controllers (Microchip, Atmel, Renesas), this is my professional life....

as hobbies i have being doing investigations on Mobile adhoc networks and possible applications on Android.
i have some evaluation kits from freescale, atmel, renesas, zilog, TI, etc and i play with those toys when i have time. i'm a fan of Nicola Tesla and i do have an small lab where i can play without hurting someone...

i'm asking an invitation to this forum because i find out that this forum really have what i need (People that is able to share knowledge) and also because i have find out a lot of software that it's very useful when you are doing simulations or prototypes and you did not have money to pay for that...

when i was student it was hard to find information and if you wanted to read a book, you need to go to the library, now the time changes and I'm the guy that think that the knowledge is free and should be shared for everyone, if we share books, programs, experiences, knowledge we will have a better world in the future, maybe not for us but for the new generation.

finally Thank's to all the people here specially to sonsivri because even when i'm not a user here i have being helped by you reading on the forums and downloaded some software to test it...

by the way, maybe after toy read this you may think i'm very old but i'm just 32, married and no son's yet..

sorry if my English is bad...

Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

mrh

Thank You
-Given: 96
-Receive: 16

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 06:25:37 18:25 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of mrh.
mexpcb

Thank You
-Given: 35
-Receive: 211

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 06:43:50 18:43 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of mexpcb.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...