Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:31:42 11:31

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How to download from Usenet  (Read 3209 times)
Civil.Eng88

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 9

« on: June 29, 2011, 07:35:55 07:35 »

Hey guys,

I've seen from this forum and other places that people download stuff from websites such as Usenet. I thought they were not that trustworthy. However, since I'm in need of an ebook for school, I was wondering if it is okay to try their free trial. Any tips?

http://www.downloadweb.org/checking.php?a=wfiles&ref=search&q=solution+manual+of+principles+of+foundation+engineering+7th
I know that this is not usenet exactly, but I'm sure I could possibly find it there.

I'm actually trying to download the solutions manual of principles of Foundation Engineering 7th Edition by Brajas M. Das.

I don't know if I should be asking this here exactly, but I didn't see any other place as fit.

Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks again!
sphinx

Thank You
-Given: 604
-Receive: 260

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 07:58:51 07:58 »

to get stuff from usenet u need some sort of connection to a news-server i am not sure about free/no-pay ones but long time ago there was some i dont know ones today, there are pay for usenet service that are pretty good and u need some sort of software as well. one good soft is forte inc. agent another is newsleecher news rover newsbin u can use nzb so get stuff from usenet. and as well as other places there's lots of spam to sort thruu too but u can find lots of interesting things on usenet.

regards sph.

laws of physics are not laws at all, just assumptions and formulas that work as long as we don't figure something new that wrecks the calculations. the infinite onion try to peel that one
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 08:07:55 08:07 »

Format here is "REQ:Your bookname here" and we find it or upload it for you.

Like this: http://www.furk.net/df/a1f488fca5693342

6th edition

7th doesn't exist that I can find.

I'd be surprised if the lazy ass academic authors took the bother to change the problem sets from 6th to 7th...dirt hasn't changed much in that time ;-)

Civil.Eng88

Thank You

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 09:26:48 21:26 »

Alright will keep those comments in mind guys.

I actually have found the book and solutions for 6th edition already. Thanks for the post though solutions Smiley

I've got the book for the 7th edition as well, but not the solutions! Well College begins in less than 2 months again. Hopefully, it will be found in that time.

However, is it okay to just post ebook requests in the Last General Section of the Forum?

Thanks again everyone
oldvan

Thank You
-Given: 154
-Receive: 107

If the van is a Rockin'...

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 10:55:44 22:55 »

However, is it okay to just post ebook requests in the Last General Section of the Forum?

E-books and Tutorials would be the correct place.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will sit around in a boat drinking beer all day.
Civil.Eng88

Thank You

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 01:37:11 01:37 »

Even if the books are not Electronics or Computer Related? I'm primarily going to be looking for Civil Eng books. I guess not Electronics at least, then I'll just post in the computer Section.
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 05:34:03 05:34 »

The electronics guys can get cranky (speaking for myself, anyway) if it's not electronics, or directly related to it. Computers is OK...just keep posting it all under the one posting you have started and people interested will go to that sticky as if it was a separate topic - Pickit2 said he'd sticky that one for you so it stays up near the top all the time.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...