Professional Flash Mobile Development: Creating Android and iPhone Applications By Richard Wagner
Publisher: W r o x 2011 | 336 Pages | ISBN: 0470620072 | PDF | 10 MB
Hands-on instructions for developing mobile apps with Flash
The exciting new release of Flash now gives you the capability to create native applications for Android and iPhone and this in-depth guide shows you how to do exactly that. Author Richard Wagner brings his years of Flash experience to these pages as he walks you through all the key topics related to mobile Flash app development, including multitouch events, motion sensor, accelerometer, GPS, mobile services integration, and more. You'll discover how to build an app and then install and debug it on your mobile device. In addition, you'll learn tips for migrating existing web or desktop apps to run on the Android platform and optimize your apps so that they perform on a level that you demand.
Professional Flash Mobile Development:
* Guides you through the process of getting all the tools in place to install your app onto your Android or iPhone
* Breaks down the necessary steps you must take before submitting your app to the Android Market or App Store
* Teaches you how to create apps that respond to accelerometer events
* Helps you understand ways to work with files on Android and iOS
* Delves into capturing GPS data and using it inside your app
* Explains how to detect orientation changes and respond accordingly
Richard Wagner is Lead Product Architect (Web/Mobile) at Maark. He is an experienced web designer and developer and the author of numerous web-related books on the underlying technologies of Flash application development.
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals.