If your ULINK have a bootloader is automatically updated if connected in KEIL MDK.
But if not have bootloader you must do it manually.
- on the ULink there is a NXP LPC2148. This device has a serial bootloader in ROM.
- download & install Flash Magic from http://www.flashmagictool.com/
- to activate the bootloader in the LPC you must short "P0.14/DCD1/EINT1/SDA1 (PIN 41)" to GROUND and power up.
LOW on this pin while RESET is LOW forces on-chip boot loader to take over control of the part after reset.
It may be has a two-pin jumper (J3) in the lower right under µC and USB Port.
- at "J2" is the serial update port available, from left to right: RxD in, TxD out, GND. Connect to PC RS232.
***don't forget use a level converter RS232 to 3.3V. Like as MAX3232
- connect this port through a level shifter to RS232 Levels or a TTL-USB Converter to the PC
- run the Flashmagic Software, select COM-Port, Controller and Target File and run the Update (sometimes the autobaudings hangs, cycle power and give him another try)
Flash Magic Config
Select Device = LPC2148
Com Port = COM x
Baud Rate = 9600
Interface = ISP
Oscillator (MHz) = 12