Microsoft Silverlight 4 Business Application Development: Beginners Guide
By Cameron Albert, Frank LaVigne
Publisher: Packt Publishing; 1st New edition edition | 2010 | 412 Pages | ISBN: 1847199763 | PDF | 12.35 MB
“ Build enterprise-ready business applications with Silverlight 4
* An introduction to building enterprise-ready business applications with Silverlight quickly.
* Get hold of the basic tools and skills needed to get started in Silverlight application development.
* Integrate different media types, taking the RIA experience further with Silverlight, and much more!
* Rapidly manage business focused controls, data, and business logic connectivity.
* A suite of business applications will be built over the course of the book and all examples will be geared around real-world useful application developments, enabling .NET developers to focus on getting started in business application development using Silverlight.
* Based on Silverlight 4, Visual Studio 2010, WCF RIA Services and Expression Blend 3, since Expression Blend 4 was released after publication.