Thank you fuji
I think it is a read only floppy emulator? isn't it? http://hxc2001.free.fr/floppy_drive_emulator/index.html#USBFloppyemulator
main features of the USB HxC Floppy (FPGA one) Emulator:
- Read only Floppy emulator (SD,DD,HD & ED mode)
- USB 1.1 device interface (based on the FTDI FT245.).
- MFM, FM and GCR compatible (can handle custom encoding).
- Bitrate between 63Kbits/s and 1MBits/s.(250 differents bitrates by step of 62.5ns).
- Variable bitrate, flakey bits and long tracks, custom tracks support (emulating of copy protected floppies).
- Can emulate floppies up to 128 tracks.
- "jumper free" Design : Device configuration on the software.
- Flexible Floppy Interface: Shugart, IBM PC and Amiga compatible.