Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:58:57 12:58

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite sdigit  (Read 1593 times)
sdigit
« on: June 23, 2010, 05:50:40 17:50 »

CountrySyria
Sitenil
NoteMy specialization is Communication Engineering. I'm intrested in FPGAs and DSPs. I have an experience of about 2 years in those fields.
I've dealt with many ALTERA FPGAs & development kits (DE1, DSP development kit Cyclone II edition & Embedded Systems development kit Cyclone III edition). I write VHDL, create and implement SOPC solutions. I'm professional at QUARTUS II, NIOS II and ModelSim.
I've dealt also with TMS320C6713 and TMS320C6455 DSPs from Texas Instruments. I've implemented real time application with assembly and C on both(such as UMTS Turbo decoder and audio graphic equalizer).
In addition, I have a very good experience in MATLAB.
I can participate effectively in discussions, and  suggest solutions to problems that others may face in the fields that I'm active in. I want to join you because I need to contact with others, who work on the topics that I'm interested in and exchange ideas with me.
I'm an academic. I'm the instructor of FPGA and DSP labs in HIAST, Damascus, Syria. These technologies are not not only my job, bu also a favored hobby.
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...