Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2016, 01:27:05 13:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite tCm  (Read 549 times)
tCm
« on: October 09, 2009, 04:39:24 16:39 »

CountryUSA
Sitehttp://lumisense.com
NoteI am part of the eightCubed project from Lumisense, and wish to contact a user of these forums, jvcastel . They made a request for our source code in the following post, and I would like to provide it for them: http://www.sonsivri.com/forum/index.php?topic=25173.0

Anyone reading this request: would you please PM jvcastel and point him/her to this request. Much appreciated, Thank you.

Ted Markson
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

jvcastel

Thank You
-Given: 13
-Receive: 7

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 11:28:08 23:28 »

Hello Ted,

This is jvcastel, I saw your message. Sorry for the late reply but I haven't checked this forum in over a week. Actually you sent me the source code already to my Siemens address so I have it now.
I will try to compile it this weekend.
I sent you another message with some questions about the re-use of the LED lattice between versions 1.0 and 2.1 and also if the LED's are common cathode or anode.
From the schematics the LED's used are common cathode but in one of the messages in the eightcubed forum it is mentioned that common Anode LED's are used.
I haven't purchased the LED's yet so if the LED's for V1 are not the same as the ones for V2.1, I will rather wait for the kit to be released by you since the investment in LED's alone is around $100.00 USD.

Thanks again,

jvcastel
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...