The Godfather talking
You may crack software. How about me?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:27:49 21:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: CELLZONE-NEW SECTION  (Read 3120 times)
chandra2sekhar2000

Thank You
-Given: 24
-Receive: 18

« on: January 03, 2007, 03:04:42 15:04 »

HAI GUYS,
NOW A DAYS CELLPHONES ARE USED IN OUR DAY TO DAY LIFE.IF WE START A NEW SECTION FOR HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE FOR CELLPHONES IT WILL BE VERY NICE.THINK ABOUT IT GUYS.
robban

Thank You
-Given: 34
-Receive: 38

Warrior

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 08:51:15 08:51 »

Good idea!
I use 2 cell phones to steer and communicate between helicopters, fixed wings and aerostats(baloons) and my laptop, With the improvement of mobile cameras and built in GPS-receivers, it seems to be a piece of cake. Since I have defence contracts it's out of the question with helicopters running at the regular air traffic routes and furthermore the military wants altitude of above 15.000 foot. On top of that they demand a minimum of 2 hours operating range.

The Israelis(IaI) are superior in this field and they guard their whole border incl. Ben Gurion Airporty. Since I have good connections with the swedish aircraft defence, at least they listen to my objections and protests.

For civil applications people are interested in land survey. Brokers and photographers want me to take photos over the topography, as well as searching for missing persons and people caught in landslides(through InfraRed rays the would be fairly easy to spot.

I'm going to construct a virtual cockpit in a landbased Laptop where I can monitor all vital instruments + a high resolution camera for visual observation of the terrain(a video will be far too heavy). On top of that I want my helicopter or fixed wing aircraft to have a extremely good manoeuvring capability, with redundancy in the steering system. For that I'm going to use PIC:s.

Does anybody knows the best way to transmit engine and attitude data from the aircraft to the Laptop when it comes to frequencies and equipment

Code Warrior
Rego

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 320

The power is back

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 11:06:06 11:06 »

i think it is a goo idea too

Smiley ....THE POWER IS BACK.... Smiley

....REGO....
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...