Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:38:33 21:38

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite Rodricity  (Read 1849 times)
Rodricity
« on: July 03, 2009, 09:27:14 21:27 »

CountryChile
Sitenil
Note Well, first of all, im not english so excuse me if im not the best guy to explain myself.

Anyway, i work doing microcontroller stuff, kind of non typicall work, like automatizing machines made in the university (i work on a university) and developing some weird circuits some times.

My specialty is coding, even when im a electronic technician (studying on another university by the way), in C, im skilled on Hitec Picc, made some prototypes and definitive circuits, etc.

Anyway, i just want to join because theres a guy asking for writing on a 16x2 LCD, and i've made a little library that makes it all using 3 pins, with the help of a shift register (ic 4094) and wanted to post it, cause maybe it could help him (and other people who maybe want to see hes LCD with only 3 pins).

Anyway, im not really very constant to visit forums like this (except cause you have the most amazing programs of electronics i've ever seen), so if anyone can send me an email ill reply the library and an explanation of about how the library i say, works.

Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...