The Godfather talking
You can run, but you can't hide.
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:16:57 11:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Proteus 6.7 Sp3 Cd |problems|  (Read 7694 times)
GATO_NEGRO
« on: April 17, 2005, 06:22:13 18:22 »

Hi if you are reading this, thats because youre experimenting one,two, more problems wih the version uploaded on differents ways:
Tha patch included works OK(only one problem of save was detected and its correct right now.. just patience) but im see that other people have other problems, i dont know if this people have ERASED correctly older versions(regedit,find lost files on win sistem..etc). The idea of this post its taht if you HAVE ERASED LITE VERSIONS,DEMOS VERSIONS,OLDER VERSIONS CORRECTLY(WITH ALL REGISTERS THAT LEFT, WITH ALL THE FILE LOST ETC..) POST THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE.The tematic its that you post the version you have downloaded(ftp,rhapidshare,emule): the version of raphid share its the version im using and only have one more problem  that prontly i gonna upload,the FTP version apparently have MODELS problems(that i dont have).
IM tested THIS version on 4 differents computers, and HAVE THE SAME probblem of save on ARES(that im tell you)...DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH SIM,SAVE ISIS, CLOSE,ETC...) so if you have downloaded THE RAPHID or FTP version and have other problem, LET US KNOW to try to fix it. But its important that you be high specific of the problem don put 2sdont save11!!!" , jajajajaja thats dont help us. we need THE VERSION YOU DOWNLOADED(FTP,RHAPIDSHARE) ,THE KIND OF PROBLEM, TIME WHEN START THE PROBLEM(APROX.)THE OS YOU HAVE, AND THE SECURIY THAT YOU HAVE UNINSTALL OLD,LITE,MORE VERSIONS ON SAME TIME.
RESUME:
-IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED RAPHIDSHARE VERSION, ONLY NEEDS THE PATCH(PARCHE FINAL) AND THE CORRECTION OF THE PATCH OF ELECTRA MADED BY CUBITUZ(THIS IS THE ORIGINAL PATCH BY CUBITUZ{WORKIN 100%}, THE FILE FROM CD ISNT OF CUBITUZ AND DONT WORK, USE THE RAPHIDSHARE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE ORIGIANL PATCH BY CUBITUZ).
-IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THE FTP VERSION PROBABLY YOU NEED THE MODELS PATCH, AND THE OTHER PATCHS.

Thanks for Your patience  Smiley
GATO_NEGRO,TRACOMX,CUBITUZ,WHITEDRAGON,MAXIM
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 08:48:33 20:48 by GATO_NEGRO » Logged
pappinait
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 1
-Receive: 2

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 10:52:30 22:52 »

Gato_Negro, I've downloaded the ftp version.
I've only applied Your last patch***,

------------ for clarity***
This patch removes from ISIS and ARES,:
After 1 min dont simul
After 15 min close IRIS
After 45 min dont SAVE

I have included the four files ORIGNALS(thas go in BIN folder) for the people that use
the lasts cracks incompletes, then apply the patch
--------------

(and the Electra patch found in ftp, because the patch in the cd is corrupted).

Everithing seems OK (installed on 3 Pc)....

Thank You for Your great job !
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 11:20:51 23:20 »

Hi pappinait, thanks to you and ALL, ALL WORK WITH THIS RELEASE(im just one more), AND ALL MAKE THIS POSSIBLE.

Please let me know what OS you have, where download the CD(version), and the procces you have used to install it , that help to many more people that have other problems, and that let us understand the problems. TEST the soft carefully to chek more protections, i have founded two more antiestetic issues, but im cheking & testing solutions, the idea istn crack everything, just the neccesary and on the correct form.

Regards my friend  Smiley
freddyg

Thank You
-Given: 3

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 12:06:38 00:06 »

I confirm there is a problem with ARES saving (after only about 15 mins). Clicking on save did nothing. Can't save when closing app either.
I used the CD and your patch on the CD, and installed according to your instructions on the CD
freddyg

Thank You

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2005, 12:09:55 00:09 »

For info, the files were obtained from rapidshare
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2005, 12:34:45 00:34 »

Hi freddyg,
this info you give me dont help me to find the problem, im tested 5 hours with ARES and ALWAYS save.. PLEASE read the post i make on the beggining:I NEED THE INFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OS,PROCCES you use(you try to use shortkey or icon from menu, you tested both,you load from ares, or from isis?,etc)... the message "DONT SAVE" dont help anybody, explain the process to remake the proccess you use and fix it.

Regards
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 12:39:52 00:39 by GATO_NEGRO » Logged
freddyg

Thank You

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2005, 08:25:19 08:25 »

Hi GATO_NEGRO.
Basically, this is a simple design I have been mesing with (a simple astable flashing 2 leds) I also have a simulation graph and have ran it in real-time using the simulator.
Thr problem occured when I was trying out different PCB layouts.
I would go into ARES then to ELECTRA to autoroute (single-sided board). Electra couldn't route it so I moved some components then back into Electra for the routing. I did this a few times, rotating components as required to imporve routing, clicking on save sometimes.
When I eventually went to exit ARES, it asked me whether I wanted to save the changed design before leaving. Clicking on YES did nothing! In the end I had to click NO to exit the ARES. Loading back up confirmed that it had not saved the design.
This design was not a new design, but one created a little time ago.
The files I used were the original 13 RAR files put on rapidshare, along with the electra fix. I applied the PARCHE FINAL in the PARCHE E INFO folder on the CD.

If you have no ideas, I'll remove everything after and check I hadn't left anything behind in the registry and I will reinstall.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any ideas or require any more info.

Many thanks, Fredy.
ero

Thank You
-Given: 12
-Receive: 27

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2005, 03:12:26 15:12 »

I would like to let you know one error on Isis p.73 Sp3.

I had written one program for the pic12C508A and it was working on the previous version of Isis (6.5 SP5). But now it is not working and giving the following error.

WHat does it mean?. I do not know where is the problem.
I asked one another friend to check one another program with same pic and he confirmed me the same error. Could you pls. check if there is any problem ?.

ero
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2005, 03:28:42 15:28 »

Freddig,
please read the Fixed i have uploaded.
Ero, im gonna chek this problem,and upload the correction again

Regards
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2005, 04:13:35 16:13 »

Quote from: ero
I would like to let you know one error on Isis p.73 Sp3.

I had written one program for the pic12C508A and it was working on the previous version of Isis (6.5 SP5). But now it is not working and giving the following error.

WHat does it mean?. I do not know where is the problem.
I asked one another friend to check one another program with same pic and he confirmed me the same error. Could you pls. check if there is any problem ?.

ero

THIS look more like a code problem, what compiler you use??... im tested with hit tech and fuses, and works..... if you use ccs, remove the FUSE(with fuses, you have this error) section and WORKS..... i think theres a kind of bug from one of both or both..jejeje not a simulator problem Smiley
Regards
freddyg

Thank You

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2005, 04:17:17 16:17 »

Thanks GATO_NEGRO.
I'll uninstall later on today, ensure the registry is clean, reinstall and use your latest patch.
I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks again

Freddy
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2005, 04:43:30 16:43 »

ok i have detected the(12c50..) bug problem, im gonna correct this .... DONT TOUCH the other models, and libs, are PERFECT... thats only one BUG Smiley

Regards
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 07:09:31 19:09 by GATO_NEGRO » Logged
freddyg

Thank You

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2005, 09:54:26 21:54 »

Hello again GATO_NERO.

I uninstalled everything, deleted any files left over in the directories then cleaned the registry.
I then installed from the CD and put your latest patch (PARCHE FINAL#1) on.

It now appears to work perfectly. I've made many changes and swapped between Electra and ARES and it's saved every time.  Cheesy

Maybe I had missed an old registry entry last time. What changes were made in your latest patch?

Anyway, thanks for your time and efforts - it is very much appreciated  Smiley  Smiley
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2005, 10:10:54 22:10 »

No my friend, the problem EXIST, THANKS to you we can fixed on time, to evit a TERRORIFIC problem when work with pcb's.
Again Thanks you and all the people that helps to this Excellent forum Smiley
Dont forget to test more compoennts, theres a little BUG on 12cXX library.............(dont accept FUSES changes......) <-- thats not a protection, its a BUG .
Im gonna upload the PARCHE FINAL #2 what includs this fix, too Smiley
jose

Thank You
-Given: 335
-Receive: 12

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2005, 10:35:44 22:35 »

hello gato negro, one question:el parche que estas preparando "parche final #2" sustituye a los parches anteriores, o por el contario, tenemos que seguir la secuencia de parches sucesivos  : parche final+ parche modelos+parche final1.
 muchas gracias.
ero

Thank You
-Given: 12
-Receive: 27

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2005, 08:31:16 08:31 »

hello gato_negro,

thanks for the reply. I will wait the new patch.
One of my friend has found another problem. He use MPLAB with Proteus and he has dicovered that the new isis does not work with Mplab and giving Port error.
Can you check also this situation?.
Thanks
ero
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2005, 06:26:00 18:26 »

ES UNA MUY BUENA PREGUNTA JOSE Y LA RESPUESTA QUE TE VOY A DAR VA  A ACLARAR MUCHAS DUDAS,:
TODAS las versiones estan trabajando con dos parches que se han estado trabajando, con el parche de el amigo cubituz, que fue uno de los mas duros de hacer, y los parches que estoy subiendo y actualizando, que no son mas que enrutamientos.SIN LA LICENCIA que genero el amigo cubituz NO FUNCIONARIA BIEN el proteus, aqui si estuvo el trabajo pesado!
TODOS los mini parches que estoy subiendo TIENEN incluido TODO lo que tiene que parchar... el parche final oviamente no tiene la ultima actualizacion... para no enredarte diciendo las diferencias entre uno y otro, tan sencillo como que siempre bajes eL ULTIMO PARCHE que en este caso es el PARCHE FINAL 1(el 2 todavia no lo subo ok?) el PARCHE FINAL 1  ya incluye la protecion de salvado condicionado...... hay muchos que aun no lo han aplicado y creanme yo estuve trabajando 1 semana sin el parche sin ningun problema ni tiempo, pero bajo ciertas condicones(3 ,4 o mas ventanas etc..) ME PASO LO DEL SALVADO, asi que de que hay una proteccion, la hay y ha sido corregida....
En pocas palabras, solo necesitas instalar tu CD de nuevo(sin olvidar quitar ABSOLUTAMENTE TODO,folders, registros, etc..) o poner los originales que siempre incluto en el RAR y luego parcharlos, te daras cuenta que vuelve a parchar TODO y solo agrega la ultima modficiacion. ASi cuando suba el parche final #2 ESPERO!! sea el ultimo este incluira lo que incluian los otros parches y las ultimas modificaciones.
Por ahora no puedo hacermucho ya que mi pc trono y estoy rescatando todo lo que puedo.. asi que tengo que volver a hacer los parches y llegar a donde me habia quedado... por eso demorare un par de dias en subir el otro parche.
Gracias por su paciencia Smiley
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2005, 06:29:09 18:29 »

Ero, thanks to you for post the problems... im gonna upload the new patch in 2  days, im gonna try to fix this for this version , anyway always can write a #3 patch Smiley.
Anyway im chek and fix this situation, please descrinbes me more detail the problem with matlab plug.......  to remake the experiment and find the problem more faster Smiley
AGain thanks for your testing and time, its neccesary to get this works correctly
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2005, 06:35:51 18:35 »

arm43arm,
im answer this question to Jose, but im gonna post now on english,
The parche final #1, have the old fixes and the new fixes... then you  have two options, reinstall ALL again(blah!.. ill never do that, jajajaja) or only put the four originals files i always put with the patch update.... then only paste the originals, and then patch them.... FOR NOW its the solution, for you can test the the program and find more problems to be fixed.. Smiley. this patch close the protections that really give you problems.. in two days im gonna upload  an other patch correcting other problems(estetic, and 12clXX libs.....<-- thats lib have BUG for FUSES from PIC..)

Thanks for you and all the friends for your patience, i try to make my best  Smiley
GATO_NEGRO
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2005, 07:12:13 19:12 »

ERO,
I need you explain me with more detail, the MPLAB error, what version are you using???, what Os, etc... DO YOU INSTALL THE VSM MPLAB DRIVER?Huh? this come on CD.... etc... i need more info, and the steps of the procces..
Regards
lucasdark

Thank You
-Given: 20
-Receive: 15

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2005, 03:52:58 15:52 »

How can I solve the problem with 12c5XX?

Gato Nego wrote:
 ok i have detected the(12c50..) bug problem, im gonna correct this .... DONT TOUCH the other models, and libs, are PERFECT... thats only one BUG

Regards

Thanks and Saludos, Lucasdark
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...