Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:56:04 01:56

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: EzRadio  (Read 3005 times)
wop

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 0

« on: May 24, 2006, 04:32:32 04:32 »

Has anyone had any experience using the EzRadio modules from LPRS with an atmel microcontroller? Are there any big bugs that I should look out for that are undocumented?

thank you
cazzola adrian
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 05:06:34 17:06 »

Hi.
I recently used two of this modules. I used one module to send temperature sensor data (the sensor is located outside my home). The other module is receiving the data, sending an rs232 packet to a micro (i use a PIC 16F877) who display temperature data on a LCD.
The modules are easy to use (the are also called "easy radio") because communication with the controller is RS232 standardized. The module use a manchester code scheme to transmit in a transparent way (the user is not required to code data).
Consider that i have very poor rf experience but with this chips is really easy to get "on air".
Anyway, about your question, i don't remember any bug in using the Ezradio. I'm going to check the code i've written. Also you can check the forum on the site CCS (www.ccsinfo.com), the creator of the great C compiler (PCWH ide compiler). There are a lot of issues about using and interfacing RF modules to a PIC controller.

Good luck!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...