Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:10:28 17:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Real Life Projects Thread  (Read 3187 times)
electromechanix
« on: April 03, 2008, 09:36:00 21:36 »

Dear members,

I think a thread with real life projects can help us a lot. Every one will share their already done projects and can discuss about the improvements of their works. Even we can make teams amongst us to do a new project(works will be distributed mutually) and publish that in this thread. May be we can actually do a nice innovative job and publish it as a JOB done by SonSivri and teams......

Guyz, i think our positive approach can make this thread real and may be helpful for all the members of SonsiVri.

Take care
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 538
-Receive: 408

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 10:04:31 22:04 »

I can understand what your trying to say but I'm sorry to say that I can see the down falls
People who work hard on there project like spend 3/4 days codong and debugging and then the PCB design. may not want to sahre it Which i can fully understand. Also on the other hand people may be willing to sahre there designs but there designs may be of interest to them but not to you. It's just like EPE publish all these projects and I can only remember ever building a few that may have been helpful others got biult then put in the back of the shed and never saw daylight again.  do you get my drift  Grin

Also would be the fisrt to publish a project and find out that nobody else uploads any more designs If I remmber righty this was done with Proton code but it never went anyware for the same reason

Also you started the thread off but where is your project  to get it going ?

wizpic

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
electromechanix
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 10:14:18 10:14 »

I can give my project and i will give my project if such section is opened and it is not always revealing what you exactly did in your project, i know there are  lotta hard works and also im not telling tht the project will b helpful for everybody, may b there are projects which is done way before, but what is the problem if we give it as an example for all the guyz new in this job ( im not talking about sharing anyone's innovation or very hard job which if revealed will harm him/herself).

newayz thanks for the reply @wizpic
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 538
-Receive: 408

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 07:48:42 19:48 »

I don't think we need a new section jsut create a new thread in Hardware and Tools section that's where final users projects goes
and may be ifit takes off then may be sonsivri could make it like the other good topics (sticky topic)

good luck

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
electromechanix
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 01:48:21 13:48 »

It was my mistake ... i told a section..... Tongue
 Grin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...