Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:17:46 01:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: CCS Development kit for the CAN BUS  (Read 4419 times)
MGLSOFT

Thank You
-Given: 32
-Receive: 73

« on: February 24, 2008, 03:16:17 03:16 »

If someone has this document, I will be very grateful if you can share it.
Thank you. Wink
pama

Thank You
-Given: 10
-Receive: 28

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 04:09:09 16:09 »

hi,

CCS don't distribute freely his boards documents same as Microchip do (just for his users).
But i think you don't need theirs document for starting playing with Canbus. You could read all details in compiler drivers directory and in example directory. I'd like also to play with the canbus examples, but maybe later. If you are interested, i could show some plan details.
But i reccomend to check the microchip MCP2515 can dev. board, the matrix multimedia e-block board for canbus, and also you could check the free can tools from Cvaser, called KanKing.
good luck

MGLSOFT

Thank You
-Given: 32
-Receive: 73

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 11:48:32 23:48 »

Thanks.
If you want to explain what you have in store can provide care.
Regarding the document that I seek, any of those who have purchased this development kit CCS should have it, is to learn how to work with the exercises ..
I developed my own kit and use the MCP2515 too, but I want to practise with examples to extend my knowledge.
pama

Thank You
-Given: 10
-Receive: 28

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 04:05:14 16:05 »

sorry, now i can't provide any completed applications with canbus. My plan is to complete a board, wich can be used for ccs example. But the details should be the following:
- 3 can nodes (instead of 4 on ccs dev. board);
- one with 18f2585 (can module included), A5,B5,B4 connected to Leds, A0 as analog inp.from a divider;
- second with 18f2431 (without can module, or any other chip), connected to an mcp2515, also with some leds on A3,A2,A3 and an analog input on A0;
- third one with mcp 2515, with some switch on Tx0,Tx1,Tx2,and some leds on Rx0, Rx1;
Surelly i'd like some Rs232 connections for bootloader, Icd connections and a regulated power supply.
If i'm not wrong, with this connections i should run the ccs examples (maybe with just minor modifications), and to check the can traffic with the third node, connected to PC on parallel port using CanKing tools.
Sorry again if you expect more, but now i'm busy with other things. But i hope that in the near future i could complete my board.
But if you have some doubts or comment let's do it for me.
best wishes

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...