Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:03:42 08:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite Avalynn  (Read 1928 times)
Avalynn
« on: September 02, 2015, 05:12:12 05:12 »

CountryUnited States
NoteAs a hobby and (hopefully) possible career, I enjoy working with microcontrollers and electronics, being able to control and record the world around me. I started off learning electronics and then loving the microcontroller. I was first taught using the MSP430 and am currently trying to learn the ropes of the ARM Cortex-M0/3 series.

Also I love hardware a bit more then I do the software side of things but control of hardware comes from these awesome micros. I understand the basics of electronic theory, college taught, but I am still learning more about AC, RF, and control systems. I enjoy making simple circuits and learning other ways of doing things in hardware e.g. building power supplies, interfaces, control circuits via transistors, replays, etc, or sensor conditioning.

I design (in Eagle) and fab my own circuit boards but am considering sending them out based on how inexpensive it is to get it done more professionally, although there is a certain charm to rolling your own boards.

A couple projects a I am currently working on include, a remote vehicle with an array of sensors to determine if an area is safe. Some basic home automatic ranging from environmental controls e.g. temperature, humidity, light to security, locks, motion sensors, etc. Though some fun LED projects from time to time, like a led matrix or cube. Also I'd love to build my own quad copter one day but that's a bit far off as I currently don't have the space or resources to do so.

Anyways, I'd like to join to share ideas, learn experiences, and understand more about the C programming language and microntrollers. I'm not the best coder but hope to better understand microcontrollers. The best experience I have learned is by doing ( and failing a lot XD) but also sharing those projects and results with others. I believe we are all students for life always learning and figuring out new ways or refining old ones.

Thank you for taking the time to consider me and have a great day! :)
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person is registered and he/she is member now.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

zuisti

Thank You
-Given: 242
-Receive: 780

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 10:06:28 10:06 »

This member is invited by me. Registration isn't completed yet.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of zuisti.
Avalynn

Thank You
-Given: 15
-Receive: 27

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 01:03:54 13:03 »

Thank you for invitation. Registration is done.

Note: This message sent by the system behalf of Avalynn.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...