Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:39:59 20:39

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Print
Author Topic: OBD ii Stack  (Read 8059 times)
CocaCola

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 232

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2014, 01:31:01 01:31 »

And just in case anyone can't wait for skullkar  to sneak back in here with his new invention try this ,can't say I ever saw one cheaper
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Mini-ELM327-Bluetooth-OBD2-OBD-II-Diagnostic-Car-Auto-Interface-Scanner-CD-/291306593076?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d339db34

They can be had cheaper, under $5 delivered with BIY and if you have patience you can literally get them for 99 cents delivered on Ebay...   It took me a few weeks worth of 99 cent bidding, but I finally did win one for 99 cents with free shipping a few months ago...
bbarney

Thank You
-Given: 405
-Receive: 545

Uhm? where did pickit put my mute button

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2014, 04:32:00 04:32 »

They can be had cheaper, under $5 delivered with BIY and if you have patience you can literally get them for 99 cents delivered on Ebay...   It took me a few weeks worth of 99 cent bidding, but I finally did win one for 99 cents with free shipping a few months ago...
Hey I wasn't really shopping for one it was just the first one that popped up when I looked  Grin

Ever wonder why Kamikaze pilot's wore helmet's ?
CocaCola

Thank You
-Given: 169
-Receive: 232

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2014, 04:40:30 04:40 »

Hey I wasn't really shopping for one it was just the first one that popped up when I looked  Grin

At the price they are selling and the fact most people have smart phones, it's a no brainier for me to have one laying around...  I keep mine in the glove box, so it's always handy as I have heard from way too many friends that panic when the check engine light comes on and end up paying $75 to find out their wife/kid didn't tighten gas cap when they filled up...
bbarney

Thank You
-Given: 405
-Receive: 545

Uhm? where did pickit put my mute button

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2014, 03:42:32 15:42 »

At the price they are selling and the fact most people have smart phones, it's a no brainier for me to have one laying around...  I keep mine in the glove box, so it's always handy as I have heard from way too many friends that panic when the check engine light comes on and end up paying $75 to find out their wife/kid didn't tighten gas cap when they filled up...
Ah the dreaded large vacuum leak or small leak if it's half on Smiley  , they are handy if you know how the emissions system work's but in the end they only steer you in the right direction for real problems it takes a lot more troubleshooting to find the real problem

Ever wonder why Kamikaze pilot's wore helmet's ?
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...