Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:30:38 23:30

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sketchlist 3D (Woodworking)  (Read 8584 times)
optikon
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 1092
-Receive: 1999

« on: March 02, 2013, 06:45:37 06:45 »

Sketchlist 3D Professional

SketchList 3D was designed from the beginning as integrated 3D software for furniture, cabinetmaking, woodworking, and the remodeling tasks that include making built-ins.
SketchList 3D was designed to keep users from requiring large amounts of training like the more traditional CAD (computer aided design) packages do.
SketchList 3D uses terms like left and right, top and bottom, and width / depth / length  to let users describe what they want to do.  The software steadfastly avoids requiring users to know X, Y, and Z, tangents, layering, extruding — all the other things that make CAD so hard to learn and use.  CAD draws with lines.  SketchList builds 3D models using boards, doors, and drawers and lets you apply contours, joinery, holtes, shapes…..

There’s more…

SketchList 3D automates regularly used woodworking functions like contour edges, joinery, drilling holes and slots, equal spacing of objects like shelf peg holes.
With SketchList 3D you can shape a board – cut miters, cove moldings, almost anything you might do in the shop.
Reports are automatically generated when you add or change a board, door, or drawer within your project.  If you add a 1/4 tenon to a board – the cut list immediately lengthens the cut part by 1/4″.
Shop drawings, parts lists, cut lists, purchase lists, optimized layout diagrams of materials and parts.
You can do virtually anything with the assemblies you design.  Stretch and shrink, rotate, duplicate, and even clone and space assemblies over any given distance.  Make one assembly such as a carcass and save it – and use it over and over again. Saves time. 3D rendering in photo like quality.  You can even send a rotating 3D model to your clients via email.

Does it take time to learn?  Of course it does.  It  just takes much less time to learn SketchList 3D then other design software packages.  There are nearly 100 training videos on this site and on YouTube to show you how to do pretty much whatever it is you need to do.

So if you’ve been thinking about upgrading your woodworking skills with a better approach to design, don’t settle for just CAD – even if it’s free.  Move up to a 3D woodworking modeling system that was designed by a woodworker for woodworkers, with integrated functions and automatic reports that will improve your designs, cut wasted material, speed design time, and quickly get you into the shop with a set of plans you can use to create great work.

HomePage: http://sketchlist.com/

See Attached. . .
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 06:48:08 06:48 by optikon » Logged

I can explain this to you. I can't comprehend it for you.
Ichan

Thank You
-Given: 312
-Receive: 392

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 02:40:23 14:40 »

This one is much more advanced than the older one i tried.

But still, I can not find how to output part drawing (DXF) to be used on cnc router machine - anyone?

-ichan.

There is Gray, not only Black or White.
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 823
-Receive: 4194

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 03:43:02 15:43 »

But still, I can not find how to output part drawing (DXF) to be used on cnc router machine - anyone?

-ichan.
There are many options, most programs that use gcode have import from dfx.

https://code.google.com/p/dxf2gcode/

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...