The Godfather talking
You think I am funny guy huh?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:48:41 16:48

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mobile phone  (Read 17467 times)
NEOMAT
Translator

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 12

« on: September 03, 2007, 04:43:15 16:43 »

Rego we can open a section with respect the mobile phone flash,unlock and repairing ?

Rego

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 320

The power is back

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 05:34:16 17:34 »

may be,let us wait other opinions ...

Smiley ....THE POWER IS BACK.... Smiley

....REGO....
frasenci
Translator

Thank You
-Given: 142
-Receive: 84

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 08:48:08 20:48 »

Nice idea, I think ...  Roll Eyes

I recently faced reflashing an " dead " Ipaq hx-2750 Pocket Pc and also an Motorola V3 phone.

I had to wander all over the Internet to get the info and soft needed.

I was succesfull on both projects but only half ways , because it is difficult to get the feedback form experts on unknown forum.

Greetings
Francisco
Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 01:57:51 01:57 »

I like.

The increase in Mobile Phone usage is phenomenal and having a section for this will increase the value of the forum.

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
damon
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 08:53:22 20:53 »

learning more from phones is a good idea, computers and phones are alike but at the same time different. it is a good idea to make phones a forum cause information can be found faster and software for phones are dificult to find and many times they are corrupted and here we could work with good programs knowing that they are from a good source.
8K51

Thank You
-Given: 86
-Receive: 40

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 12:08:02 12:08 »

I agree...
A 'confident' source for mobile soutions is usefull.
Regards
spurs21
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 35
-Receive: 50

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 07:25:27 07:25 »

i was thinking about that heheh you won me the idea man, please rego & sonsivri that section will be great i´ve some tools for flash, unlock and other things for mobiles. think about that please. regards.. Grin
falcon _bd

Thank You
-Given: 66
-Receive: 117

falconbd.com

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 11:50:17 11:50 »

Its time to open a new section. 
MOBILE PHONE

spurs21
Cracking Team

Thank You

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 05:46:01 05:46 »

What happened with this section friends?? Now i'm working on mobile phones, repairing, flashing, unlocking, etc.. i could provide some knowledge for this section.

Let me tell you something... since few months ago  i have an idea on my mind that doesn't let me be in peace, it would be great if we could start a project of a hardware for repairing, flashing, unlocking mobile phones, today and in the future the mobile phones are Necessary devices for humans, so its a great idea The business of the telephony nowadays.

This kind of hardware tools or like we call "boxes" today exist in the market, and they are sold enough, for example setool, JAF, Smartclip, etc...

Maybe this is not the right section for post it, but i think that in this forum there are so many brilliant minds, and i think that everybody could make something awesome!, here in the forum there are electronics like me, people who know about microcontrollers, communications, protocols, programming, pcb design, ect... tell me what you think about my idea???
medik

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 4

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 09:28:39 21:28 »

great idea. Mobile phones are as important as PC. Anything that will make us put them to more use like interfacing to Microcontrollers, improving their functionality etc. Recently i started thinking of how to interface my Nokia 1209 to a microcontroller but couldn't find substantial info on how to do that. We will definitely benefit from such section.
oldvan

Thank You
-Given: 154
-Receive: 107

If the van is a Rockin'...

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 09:43:48 21:43 »

Quite a load of info here:
http://www.cellphonehacks.com

We might also add a forum for GPS receivers, although it is covered extensively at:
http://www.gpsunderground.com

A world of directions to potentially expand into!  :-)

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will sit around in a boat drinking beer all day.
spurs21
Cracking Team

Thank You

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 05:48:21 17:48 »

great idea. Mobile phones are as important as PC. Anything that will make us put them to more use like interfacing to Microcontrollers, improving their functionality etc. Recently i started thinking of how to interface my Nokia 1209 to a microcontroller but couldn't find substantial info on how to do that. We will definitely benefit from such section.
Mobile phones today are even most important than Pcs, so the market is best with phones. Come on! it would be nice if we could start a project like that here in this forum. Regards and i hope that serious members think about it...
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 08:30:37 20:30 »

You can create your mobile stuff in "Projects" board; interfacing, sending sms, mobile tracing, gprs data transmission....

If you need help, then you can ask in General board.

- Houston, we have a problem.
solutions

Thank You
-Given: 655
-Receive: 900

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 10:15:05 10:15 »

If anything, an "apps" section would be nice under the "computer" section. That section could also encompass jailbreakers etc.

There's a fair bit of stuff out there that is along the lines of the rest of the code posted here, so would be of interest to all of us, methinks.
moralistic1
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 2
-Receive: 0

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 12:03:15 00:03 »

I cant help but agree, a mobile phone section with subtopics involving unlocking, jailbreaking, and Applications Development for iPhone or Droid (my expertise) will be great!
odsk

Thank You
-Given: 13
-Receive: 12

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 02:16:13 02:16 »

Gents,
I think it wil be a good idea to add a section for mobile phones (especially knowing how things works, not just a software and when you press a button it will do the job). My dream section will add a value if it relates to what happens behind the scene in softwares algorithms for unlocking...etc. This is what I'm hoping for.
Another section that I think it will an add on to the forum is a section regarding cars...diagnostics...etc.

Regards,
ODSK
amirlegend
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2017, 07:43:02 07:43 »

I have hardware PDFs about smart phone schematics such as Samsung Galaxy S smartphones and apple iphone schematics with boards with single elements with somehow full specifications. Smiley
Smartphones have High-tech integrations, great for learn new stuffs in hardware designs and great for Cortex-A systems designing. Roll Eyes

I think we can create a smartphone hardware section, not only for smartphone hardware repairs, but for having a diverse templates of RF ICs and thing that simply couldn't be found outside of a company. Cheesy
diastasis
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 30

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2017, 03:01:04 03:01 »

It's a great idea! I have a lot of smartphone's schematics too.  Grin
ron

Thank You
-Given: 12
-Receive: 15

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2021, 12:46:11 12:46 »

I would be happy if I could just find a cracked version of ZXW 3.0 software
As a fixer. I need it. Not only does it include board view and schematics off all Mobile phones but it also has schematics for other things like laptops, monitors, TVs. etc.
I tried one crack and it had ransomware on it encrypted my hard disk lol.
So just a shout out to the crackers and this forum. Who I have never faced an problems with on anything from here.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...