Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:45:11 09:45

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SprutCAM All Versions - for CNC  (Read 10459 times)
AnyAlex

Thank You
-Given: 278
-Receive: 857

« on: November 30, 2008, 01:06:59 13:06 »

SprutCAM v4 - the most complete version,  containing operations  for the   machining  
of  2D  &  3D  models  including   engraving.   Designed  for   undertaking many tasks
in 2, 2.5, 3 and multi axis CNC machining.
Release-Date .... : 2008-04-03

Unrar the files Burn or mount the Image with your favorite Tool
Start Setup and install Run patch from \CYGiSO dir in your install directory.

EDIT:
SprutCAM has 5 axis continuous strategies, which enables to create CLData for any type of multiaxis machines.
The CLData is created taking into consideration the machine scheme, which permits to avoid collisions during the machining.
The CLData is created taking into consideration the transformation of the co-ordinates of the machining

Links not Active
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 08:40:06 20:40 by pickit2 » Logged
jesse

Thank You
-Given: 2
-Receive: 101

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 06:47:57 18:47 »

Any Rapidshare or File Factory Links?, for this side of the world Depositfiles is a no no.

Saludos
AnyAlex

Thank You
-Given: 278
-Receive: 857

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 09:54:21 09:54 »

Dear jesse!
Please link belov:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/16cb14/n/v4_0_1_30_Expert_Edition-CYGiSO_part1_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/db323c/n/v4_0_1_30_Expert_Edition-CYGiSO_part2_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1423e/n/v4_0_1_30_Expert_Edition-CYGiSO_part3_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/55e0c8/n/v4_0_1_30_Expert_Edition-CYGiSO_part4_rar

Regards.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:57:38 11:57 by pickit2 » Logged
DreamCat

Thank You
-Given: 223
-Receive: 116

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 05:33:12 05:33 »

the download link is invalid now, would you like re-upload again?

May be I expressed the wrong meaning, sorry for my bad english. Please correct it for me if you can.
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 823
-Receive: 4194

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 10:24:21 10:24 »

the download link is invalid now, would you like re-upload again?

it is Now version 8

I have 2007 build 5.54
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:54:56 11:54 by pickit2 » Logged

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
mars01
V.I.P

Thank You
-Given: 692
-Receive: 1756

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 02:17:01 14:17 »

SprutCAM 9.0 x86/x64

SPRUT Technology has presented SprutCAM 9.0. This new generation system works directly with the imported CAD data of the initial model (including NURBS-representation) without any preliminary approximation or triangulation, and automatically calculates and develops a very efficient toolpath for machining the model, which can be graphically simulated to allow the user to see any potential problems with the type of machining parameters chosen.

What's new in SprutCAM 9.0:

- Advanced Robot module
Advanced Robot module provides easy and intuitive programming of complex 3D motions of the robot effectors. This option extends robot machining features: bypass inaccessible positions and singularities with optimizer due to automatic robot axes map building.

- Morph operation
Morph operation generates a toolpath that smoothly morphs between two specified curves with high speed links. Available strategies include: Across, Along, Sprial. 3 to 5 axis toolpath with the following tool axis orientation modes: Fixed, Normal to drive curves 4d/rotary axis/drive curves 5d/surfaces 5d.

- Feature based drilling
This feature recognizes all the holes in a part and conveniently displays them on the screen in a tree type structure. One can group holes by their type, plane, top or bottom level, or by color. It stores machining sequences that are used to machine a particular type of hole in a database and then automatically searches for similar holes in a new part and attaches the appropriate sequences to them. The best tools for machining the holes are automatically selected based upon the defined rules.

- Sawing operation
The Sawing operation is specifically designed for the fast programming of a saw blade for up to 5 axes milling of wood, marble, granite, stone and similar materials.
- Advanced Plasma module
Special operation for automatic programming plasma cutting. Easy selection of optimum cutting conditions based upon the thickness and physical properties of the material being processed. For multi-axis plasma machines and industrial robots.

- High speed cutting
Advanced Roughing strategy provides dramatically faster stock removal by maintaining constant tool load with a smooth toolpath leading to reduced cycle times, improved tool life and optimum surface finish.

- Scripting
Create custom operations with automatically selected parameters using rules (for example milling using shaped mills, multi axis laser/plasma cutting etc.) and direct access to any operation's parameters via Sprut IDE.

- Tool-axis modification
Interactive tool-axis modification in the 5D contouring operation allows adjustment of the tool axis direction manually at any position of the toolpath.

- Advanced multi axis machine control
An easy way to move machine nodes / axes using the mouse. It enables the checking of tool accessibility for any point on a part. This feature also enables the easy definition for tool transitions (rapids) between machining operations.

- Multi-Core calculation*
SprutCAM uses the latest technologies, including native 64-bit support SprutCAM is designed to take advantage of the modern workstation architecture up to 64 core systems.

*for Morph operation and robot axes map building

uploadfiles.io link is attached.
mick

Thank You
-Given: 1984
-Receive: 119

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 02:10:19 14:10 »

This file has expired and been automatically deleted

any other link

Thank you
mars01
V.I.P

Thank You

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 02:46:24 14:46 »

Reupload.
Enjoy.

Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 10:58:37 22:58 »

@mars01 is this a trial ware?
Or medicine has been applied to it?

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
mars01
V.I.P

Thank You

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 12:07:50 00:07 »

I wasn't the one to fix it, I just found it on the net. The Readme file says it all.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...