Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:41:04 10:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: JOB OFFER  (Read 3391 times)
fichamba

Thank You
-Given: 167
-Receive: 15

« on: February 10, 2008, 07:51:20 19:51 »

Hello friends,

I need to hire one person who will be able to make a small program for pic 12F629 (or to modify an existing one). It's a remote controller/timer via radio (433 MHz or 866 MHz). I have the exact requirements.

I'll need the program, in order to put it inside of this pic (why I need to use 12F629?: because I bought a lot!, and because the program will be small enough to fit into this one).

All of you interested can drop me a line to: [email protected]

TIA!!!  Wink

Posted on: February 10, 2008, 12:53:22 12:53 - Automerged

Hello again (sorry, I'm a newbye, and I can't post PM to the rest of you),

and specially for Wizpic and mEiNaRd, who had written me:

The requirements are:

-Do you know the Velleman kits K8057 and K8059?. Well, this project is based around this one. The Velleman is a simple 2 channel remote controller, and you can program any of its 2 channels to any of 6...8 choices (I mean: you push one button in the remote, which is like a door opener, and you have timing durations from 0,5 seconds-5 seconds-15 seconds...and up to 60 seconds, and even flip-flop...except if you keep pushing the remote button all the time; in such case, the receiver will maintain the "on" state until you release the remote button; and I mean in the 0,5 second timer mode; it's like a push-on-pull-off mode). You can push any of the 2 buttons on the keyfob remote, and it has both pulse or burst modes. Of course, the previous example was done with the remote adjusted in continuous or "burst" mode; in pulse mode (pulse duration: aprox. 1 sec.) you're not able to do this.

The question is the Velleman is perfect, but I need minor changes:

-I need that the led in the remote controller remains lit until you change of state (I mean, in long timed periods). I know: I'll employ more battery energy, but this is the requirement! (the Velleman uses the typical 12 volt battery, normally used in any door opener).

-The Velleman use a very simple design, and it uses a Radiotronix module as a receiver (433 MHz). I'll prefer a better, more reliable module, like another Radiotronix, but superheterodyne, quartz stabilized...all in all, more reliable (to install it inside a truck, and avoiding spureous, etc.).

-It uses a vinculation mode which claims to have "...more than 1.000.000.000 combinations". It works vinculating both the transmitter and receiver only once at the beginning; it generates a random code, which can be returned to a "factory default" state.

-In the future, maybe I'll need a third button, but not for now.

-The receiver uses a very simple design topology: the receiver module, the data from the receiver goes to the 12F629 data in, and the two PIC outputs going directly to the base of a couple of BC547 transistors, triggering a 12 volt relay each one (the circuit employs a small 5 volt regulator for the rest).

The main goal here (almost for me) is the "silly" thing of the led; nothing silly!. It must indicate me the "change of state" of the receiver in the transmitter! (I like blue leds  Wink ), and only in channel one; channel two can be as ever: you push, and you have light; you unpush, and the led goes off. I don't know if the Velleman uses KeeLoq or not, but I'm sure that it doesn't use DIP switches (I don't like DIP switches; I prefer the method described here, as the Velleman uses).

You can visit the Velleman page here:

www.velleman.be

and the exact kits are (receiver):

http://www.velleman.be/product/view/?lang=en&id=352724

transmitter:

http://www.velleman.be/product/view/?lang=en&id=352760

We will stay in contact. I'll remember my email, because I cannot reply private messages yet:

[email protected]

For designing costs, fees, payment method, etc., drop me a line with your requirements, please. If you have a similar, or even a bit more complex project done before which can be useful, it will be valid also.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! And sorry: I'm in a hurry at this moment!.

Peace

fichamba
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 541
-Receive: 408

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 09:35:42 21:35 »

I had a look at these some time ago and they looked good I did try and borrow a fiend who had one to see if they would be stupid enough not to protect it but they did.

In the end I wrote my own but proberbly not has good has there's y code's are set at the time of the programming,

Now has for the having the LED on while the receiver is active this would drain the battery very quickly has they don't have much capicty, you might be able to use PWM to control the LED which will save battery power.

I will have to start playing with RF again has it has been along time since I did it more to the point I will have to remember where teh disc is with the codes on it.
Has your a good old analogue pesron What would be the best op-amp to make a A/D converter or op-amp to devide a voltage of 0-60V down to 0-5V output. I need precision to get the best out of it, I have used an op-amp befoe but this made my reading unstable

any thought's ?

wipzic

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
fichamba

Thank You
-Given: 167
-Receive: 15

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 10:27:29 22:27 »

Hi again, Wizpic, and thank you for your quick response!

Of course, the led must be pwm, with a cadence of about 2-3 Hz/sec...

And I will look at my arsenal, because I remember I had an schematic with a very good opamp for your need. I remember it was something very well regulated, with an extremely good noise figure. It was designed to power up an ADC for excellent audio quality (linear PSU), and I think it was a TO-220 package, with some 6 to 8 pins...and not too many extra components.

Lemme look at it tomorrow morning. I'll post you something about.

Thx again!
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 541
-Receive: 408

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 05:36:21 05:36 »

Thanks I will look forward to it, I aslo know that PCB layout needs to be good aswell to make better stable reading.

you can upload it here, When you click reply look a tthe bottom of the reply window where you typeand you will see additional option just click that and you will see a browse button located your file once done that then just clikc post and it should up load it here aslong it's not mega big

wizpic

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...