Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:42:29 14:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Where are they Rego?  (Read 2679 times)
qz

Thank You
-Given: 5
-Receive: 7

« on: December 30, 2007, 06:59:46 06:59 »

I admit it, i wasnt able to contribute a lot here in the forum and iam so busy with my job recently and i just logged in here for a few minutes and logged out again..

Rego, where are the other moderators and where are those other members? I mean not those inactive or banned.... those members who contributed a lot in the forum.. I couldn't see there names here...

Did they bid goodbye from sonsivri.com?

just a question...
aniltandon007
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 08:25:10 08:25 »

i'm going to leave this forum bcoz the moderators r too rude to the users and i want them to delete my account as soon as possible.
bajrang

Thank You
-Given: 245
-Receive: 79

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 03:56:17 15:56 »

Dear brothers,
I have been busy with my PhD for a while , but never missed an opportunity to visit sonsivri( my second home). I feel very nice to be here. As for the post above, the moderators are VERY NICE people, of course you have to follow some rules but they are not difficult either! Don't we all follow traffic rules while driving? Sonsivri has opened up a brave new world for us and he deserves our support and faith. We should appreciate these young talents for their work and keep aside our egos!
Long live sonsivri
warm regards,
bajrang
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 541
-Receive: 408

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 06:39:01 18:39 »

Us moderators like to be felxiable as much has possible but when members come and there first 7 posts just say usless posting like thanks I just take it they want to piss us moderators off has they have been banned before hand.

Like bajrang said we have rules and giudelines to follow which we must stick to while sonsivri is away, Just like if we had no police the world would be a worse palce to live in than what it is now,  Grin

If us moderators suppest any members then feel free to PM me and we can talk and explain why people get banned,warned and muted beacuse if we don't get feed back then we will never understand, I like to think that we are fair and have to use our judgement on people.

wizpic

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...