Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:45:47 13:45

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PHP Architect’s Guide to PHP Security  (Read 3817 times)
o2

Thank You
-Given: 40
-Receive: 405

Top Topic Starter

« on: March 25, 2008, 06:30:14 06:30 »

With the number of security flaws and exploits discovered and released every day constantly on the rise, knowing how to write secure and reliable applications is become more and more important every day. Written by Ilia Alshanetsky, one of the foremost experts on PHP security in the world, php|architect’s Guide to PHP Security focuses on providing you with all the tools and knowledge you need to both secure your existing applications and writing new systems with security in mind. This book gives you a step-by-step guide to each security-related topic, providing you with real-world examples of proper coding practices and their implementation in PHP in an accurate, concise and complete way. Provides techniques applicable to any version of PHP, including 4.x and 5.x Includes a step-by-step guide to securing your applications Includes a comprehensive coverage of security design Teaches you how to defend yourself from hackers Shows you how to distract hackers with a “tar pit” to help you fend off potential attacks

http://rapidshare.com/files/102008931/PHP_Architect_s_Guide_to_PHP_Security.cape.rar

Hamdi
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 04:06:34 16:06 »

Link is broken!! Try to upload it with a name like my_first_pdf_file.rar, rename the archived file as well, so they will not remove it. Also secure/encrypt the file using a password included in this forum, so rapidshare staff would not be able to check the contents of the archive.
Parmin

Thank You
-Given: 494
-Receive: 133

Very Wise (and grouchy) Old Man

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 10:54:09 22:54 »

You are replying to a post made 2 years ago!

No one is going to wait for you while you are slow in getting your ass in place to leech.

If I have said something that offends you, please let me know, so I can say it again later.
Hamdi
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 04:43:20 16:43 »

You are now making this a personal matter, I would report you to moderators!!
Prisim

Thank You
-Given: 28
-Receive: 57

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 01:19:39 13:19 »

Same book With New mullti mirror link

http://www.multiupload.com/SZK76YFB16

Enjoy guys !

Hamdi
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 03:41:32 15:41 »

Same book With New mullti mirror link
Thank you very much for reactivating this 2 years ago topic. You proved something I were intended to prove.

No one is going to wait for you while you are slow in getting your ass in place to leech.
Well, I don't think so. Hope you would stop this "ass" shit soon. Don't reply to this, we don't want to get kicked away from this forum.
bbarney

Thank You
-Given: 405
-Receive: 545

Uhm? where did pickit put my mute button

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 06:13:05 18:13 »

Thank you very much for reactivating this 2 years ago topic. You proved something I were intended to prove.
Really and what are you trying to prove ?
Well, I don't think so. Hope you would stop this "ass" shit soon. Don't reply to this, we don't want to get kicked away from this forum
Read your own words here and then follow them and I mean it
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 06:15:31 18:15 by bbarney » Logged

Ever wonder why Kamikaze pilot's wore helmet's ?
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 539
-Receive: 408

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 06:49:17 18:49 »

Well, I don't think so. Hope you would stop this "ass" shit soon. Don't reply to this, we don't want to get kicked away from this forum.

Hamdi I second what Bbarney has said
NOW THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING ANY MORE AND YOU WILL BE BANNED

Man you are sure on a mission to up set everyone and a one way ticket out of here  Grin

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...