Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:32:48 23:32

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Downfall of Elektdoda.pl/eboard  (Read 3023 times)
Trishool

Thank You
-Given: 9
-Receive: 9

« on: December 18, 2007, 11:47:36 11:47 »

Hi Guys, If some guys here belong to Elektdoda.pl/eboard , would know , how the downfall came on the complaints lodged by Keil company, the matter went on for so many days this and that . And Gulson (Administator) at last has to wipe almost all the posts and links from the forum. Today one cant even share cr@cks there and the forum edaboard is under such a suspision that , I find no charm being there.
            I am seeing the similar rise of SONSIVRI , and would like to say that you guys has to do some thing to protect the forum. I dont know what laws your server obeys ,  but would never like the similar thing to happen here . I have seen Sonsivri when there were only few posts in the forum and downloaded great software from here . I would request sonsivri , to get cautious and save the forum.
hxxp://www.picbasic.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-7539.html  is one such discussion where picbasic guys seems to be  annoyed. Its of greatest stupidity that the user kept same name "Iain " at bot the forums and the picbasic person is also a member here ironically Smiley

LONG LIVE SONSIVRI.COM
Keep up the good work guys!!!
If you want to see I still have debut images here to recall old time: 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 11:59:32 11:59 by Trishool » Logged
MicroMaster

Thank You
-Given: 92
-Receive: 87

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 01:24:52 13:24 »

how the downfall came ...share cr@cks there and the forum edaboard is under such a suspision that , I find no charm being there.

downfall of edaboard? It is very much active still.
Cracks may be hidden ,but the quick reply on technical matters is still there?
Everything is there. may be a few posts wiped of as you said.

What they have done is, many parts are made hidden to newcomers. So a newcomer wont see much there. But the real substance still remains there in different layers.

MicroMaster

"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
                           Howard Aiken.
FriskyFerret

Thank You
-Given: 513
-Receive: 360

Put it in, take it out.

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 02:11:11 14:11 »

Addendum :

I'm really going to join to license users of the greate Proteus despite you or them banned me from the Lab forum.

My understanding was that your account on Labcenters forums was stopped as you were both using an attempted crack of Proteus (6.7 SP3) and actively helping the cracking community on Sonsivri.

Providing tech support under these circumstances is not a priority for us - particularly as most problems relate to the fact that the crack was incomplete!

Iain.

Dancing pants and leotards, that's what I'm talkin' about!
Trishool

Thank You

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 02:42:45 14:42 »

downfall of edaboard? It is very much active still.
Cracks may be hidden ,but the quick reply on technical matters is still there?
Everything is there. may be a few posts wiped of as you said.

What they have done is, many parts are made hidden to newcomers. So a newcomer wont see much there. But the real substance still remains there in different layers.

MicroMaster , can you compare edaboard of today with sonsivri.com . Tell me the difference?

Regards/
Ts
MicroMaster

Thank You
-Given: 92
-Receive: 87

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 01:22:44 13:22 »

MicroMaster , can you compare edaboard of today with sonsivri.com . Tell me the difference?

Regards/
Ts

Hello
      My dear friend it is like comparing our father and mother, both have different roles to play.
EDAboard shows its face in a different way. never say it is a downfall.
 Now it is more appearing as a technical forum with a hidden agenda.

But if you compare both as a sourse for what we are looking for in terms of applications or books, edaboard is not match for sonsiviri. But what i am objecting is that 'downfall of edaboard'.
We need both

MicroMaster

"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
                           Howard Aiken.
Trishool

Thank You

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 03:47:13 15:47 »

Hello
      My dear friend it is like comparing our father and mother, both have different roles to play.
EDAboard shows its face in a different way. never say it is a downfall.
 Now it is more appearing as a technical forum with a hidden agenda.

But if you compare both as a sourse for what we are looking for in terms of applications or books, edaboard is not match for sonsiviri. But what i am objecting is that 'downfall of edaboard'.
We need both
Hi Micro Master, Downfall I sad , was not an offence , I have very high regards for the forum , but in the sense that one cant find links to  software as we can find here up to date , as it used to be years back at edaboard. I love edaboard , I  have been there for so may years and still with the forum ,  I very often login there I have received great help from there . If you recall some years back what an open ness was there I even released my first crack on elektroda Smiley .

Regards/
Ts
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...