The Godfather talking
You think I am funny guy huh?
Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:44:44 15:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: RFID security/attendance system  (Read 3683 times)
Help

Thank You
-Given: 33
-Receive: 0

« on: January 29, 2008, 09:18:43 09:18 »

Dear Sir,

I quite interested on this RFID Based Attendance System project. I have few question about this RFID. I'm still very new on this RFID. Hope can get some help from you all.

http://www.sparrl.com./pages/rfid.htm
http://www.sparrl.com./download/rfid.pdf
I have search some of the RFID module. I already plan go for this "RFID 125 MD - RFID Reader Module ( 125 Khz)" module. It is RS232 serial RFID module. I'm using AT89C52(c52).

On my mind, i plan to design a system which can PC interface.
- May i know how the RFID interface with MCU? Interfacing between the RFID and c52 we just have to concern on receiver(RTX) part on MCU, am i rite?

- Since we already get use the RTX for RFID, now the question is we only leave one DTX for c52 interface with PC. In this case, only the c52 can transmit the data to PC. How can i do a extend RTX pin for AT89C52 so that PC still can transmit data to MCU? or can we have other alternative way to do that?

- May i know is it the RFID-125MD module can able to detect all the Tag(card reader) in the maket? Is it the standard Module/Tag?

Sequence starts with Tag ID follows from Carriage-Return/Line-Feed (0Dh 0Ah), Example: '041201938C<CR><LF>'

- What's the standard protocol from the reader? the '041201938C' data is get from the Tag and the <CR>,<LF> is sending from the RFID-125MD module, am i rite?

Other then using this "RFID 125 MD - RFID Reader Module ( 125 Khz)" module. Is there any similar RFID module that i can choose?

Thank for your advice...

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 09:24:26 09:24 by Help » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...