Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:32:32 20:32

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Req: elevator control card info or project.  (Read 3627 times)
www20000

Thank You
-Given: 76
-Receive: 75

« on: November 28, 2007, 04:50:06 16:50 »

Is there a complete project for controlling real elevator (schematic, PCB, firmware).
or any other documentation describing how to control a real elevator?

Regards

Place for everything & Everything in place!
terval

Thank You
-Given: 15
-Receive: 6

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 11:08:25 23:08 »

The only project about elevator ,(not academic) i found it was using xc2s200 from xilinx and some periferic and usual IC´S,i remember it was complete,incl. output to relays,later to contactors and opto inputs from calls and sensors,seven seg. to display floors, i´ve been trying to search for that now, but hard to find,try to make some search.

if you need i can give you some help about;

Today most companys are using can protocol ,one master(main controller)and one simple board from floor(call and display) you will need one serial circuit to across from all doors contact,(security),and from car one or more boards to look for car calls and sensor about 2 reed to send pulse and to make stop at level floors by magnetic,in car you need security circuit serial to prevent car doors and another to more two contacts(security).the main controller must control basicaly 4 contactors (up,down,fast,slow)3 phase motor 2 speed.Need one circuit contact to speed govern in machine room.One circuit to control brake.And more.Usualy just big companys make this kind of project,you will need to test this(Be carefull,people can die).

It´s very dificult to make it from scratch, but you can try to get some book rules about elevator:

EN 81-1
EN 81-2  (hidraulics)

Hope it helps.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 11:30:33 23:30 by terval » Logged
Unhappy

Thank You
-Given: 984
-Receive: 100

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 03:04:53 03:04 »

There are so many on the www you have to search
www20000

Thank You
-Given: 76
-Receive: 75

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 10:42:24 22:42 »

The only project about elevator ,(not academic) i found it was using xc2s200 from xilinx and some periferic and usual IC´S,i remember it was complete,incl. output to relays,later to contactors and opto inputs from calls and sensors,seven seg. to display floors, i´ve been trying to search for that now, but hard to find,try to make some search.

if you need i can give you some help about;

Yes Please I have searched for it using many keywords combinations without any success.

It´s very dificult to make it from scratch, but you can try to get some book rules about elevator:

EN 81-1
EN 81-2  (hidraulics)

Hope it helps.

Where can I find these Book? If you have It could you kindly upload it to Rapidshare or MIHD Please.

Best Regards
There are so many on the www you have to search

Can you please advise a few links for this topic, I'm searching for about one month without any encouraging results.
Best Regards

Place for everything & Everything in place!
Bacra2k

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 22

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 04:35:46 16:35 »

I have also been searching for the same thing but without success, if somebody has something, please put it on this post I will be very thankful, especially made with PIC Micro

Greetings
terval

Thank You
-Given: 15
-Receive: 6

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 04:55:28 16:55 »

I will try to help you,electronics is very hard to find,i worked in a elevator company,but as you understand we do not have electronic schematics even projects about,it´s classified,the book rules i don´t have,I can tell you that EN-81 is about 100€,it´s just 100 page book i saw in that company,better for you, try to make from pic about 8 input to calls,opto or not,then you have to make 4 output to relay using eg.uln2804 ,that relays should go to contactors(or using triacs in ac),2 input for impulse and stop at level.it´s dificult to explain tasks.I don´t now how many floors you need in your system,and how complex is your real application.I can teel you to start design one board about elevator,you will need 100´s of things to worry.the main goal is to use the power to contactor coils after comming from all doors and stops and security contacts all normaly closed.Remember it´s a very complex device using electronics.

If you need some help after biginning your project,go on.

Regards
Silent_Thunder

Thank You
-Given: 56
-Receive: 20

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 10:32:00 10:32 »

I'm interested in that topic, if anyone would like to make it an open source project, I'm ready to go for it and share our knowladge, I've started it long time ago, and never have the chance to complete that project.
Bacra2k

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 22

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 05:50:02 17:50 »

With this document you can be given an idea of how is made a card control of a lift.
This is a very simple control, but it can be improved and adding more floors and security systems.

Sorry is in spanish

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...