Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:14:56 04:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Have you used the "Chat" function?  (Read 4247 times)
vaiduakhu

Thank You
-Given: 27
-Receive: 349

Hutter

« on: December 02, 2007, 02:14:53 14:14 »

Grin just discover it in minutes ago. What do you think about it?
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 538
-Receive: 407

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 03:57:45 15:57 »

I think it is a great tool you can get together and talk live, Help each other more and talk about everything.

The more people use it the better will be and it's a great way to comicate with the world

Sonsivri rocks man

wizpic

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
FaithNoMore
Translator

Thank You
-Given: 16
-Receive: 91

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 05:14:53 17:14 »

Yeah that's really cool. Last night I had a chat with sonsivri, hemlig, and akhmad_k and we realize that our forum is truly a global forum. We come from all over the world brought together with a common interest in electronics and computer science. So we thought we need to help new members who speak little English to understand our forum rules.We plan to translate the forum rules to other languages, and we volunteer to do that. Sonsivri will translate it to Turkish, hemlig to Swedes, akhmad_k to Arabic, and I will translate it to Chinese, Malaysian/Indonesian and maybe Japanese. I would like to ask other members to participate to translate the forum rules to your own language. Where to post will be announce later by sonsivri.
frasenci
Translator

Thank You
-Given: 142
-Receive: 84

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 07:22:07 19:22 »

Count me in for Spanish version

If no other alternative , I could try also German.

Greetings
vaiduakhu

Thank You

Hutter

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 01:27:26 01:27 »

@FaithNoMore: what a pity that I missed that chat!
However, it's nice to know that you're from China. My country is a neighbour of your. Can you guess? Wink
FaithNoMore
Translator

Thank You
-Given: 16
-Receive: 91

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 03:28:49 03:28 »

Thanks francesci, Spanish is yours. Anybody else?
Vaiduakhu, off course I know where you are. So could you please translate it to Vietnamese for us.  Wink
Looking forward to chat with all you guys. 
vaiduakhu

Thank You

Hutter

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 04:51:52 16:51 »

How do you know my country, FaithNoMore?
And about translating, Vietnamese members please drop a word here to confirm that you need it Smiley
sakugava
Translator

Thank You
-Given: 287
-Receive: 186

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 09:58:30 09:58 »

Yeah that's really cool. Last night I had a chat with sonsivri, hemlig, and akhmad_k and we realize that our forum is truly a global forum. We come from all over the world brought together with a common interest in electronics and computer science. So we thought we need to help new members who speak little English to understand our forum rules.We plan to translate the forum rules to other languages, and we volunteer to do that. Sonsivri will translate it to Turkish, hemlig to Swedes, akhmad_k to Arabic, and I will translate it to Chinese, Malaysian/Indonesian and maybe Japanese. I would like to ask other members to participate to translate the forum rules to your own language. Where to post will be announce later by sonsivri.

I can translate into portuguese
btkd
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 1
-Receive: 0

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 12:55:57 12:55 »

I can translate into Bulgarian
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 823
-Receive: 4176

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2019, 02:56:33 14:56 »

Shame you stopped posting - over 12 years now, since your last post.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...