Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:41:42 09:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: washing machine operation sequence  (Read 3197 times)
snowman

Thank You
-Given: 179
-Receive: 53

« on: March 14, 2023, 12:44:02 12:44 »

Hi there,
I need to learn the detailed step by step wahing machine programmes. Not general knowledge, I made research but could not find any.
I want to change controller board with ardıino or raspberry. So what I need is:
- soft programme:
   take water, heat water, measure wieght, left XX timex with YY speeed, reverse Z times, ZZ speed, wait for AA seconds, take detergent, turn left, right....wait to cool down at XX degress, take softerner... etc.
- wools programme:
- synthetics programme:

I know it differs for each manufacturer but I belive there's a baseline and I need that.
The only option I left is to watch macine for every programe and take notes. In that way I cannot see some internal steps.
other option is to take controller out and try to look into its eeprom which is impossible for me as machine is inact.

any suggestions please ?
I

pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 826
-Receive: 4207

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 01:44:45 13:44 »

Get a wife to do the washing.
I was glad when Women's day ended, I was staving.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
Vineyards

Thank You
-Given: 62
-Receive: 37

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 09:20:02 21:20 »

I need to learn the detailed step by step wahing machine programmes. Not general knowledge, I made research but could not find any.

There are lots of flowcharts explaining the basic steps. Basically, you are controlling a state machine with a water intake, a drum and a water discharge pump as well as other smaller pumps or valves for detergents etc. As you say, each machine is a bit different. If I were to build a firmware without prior knowledge, I would befriend a good mechanic who services these machines. It is a whole industry on its own. Since it is a big market, some washing machine parts are even used in other industries as they cost a fragment of what it would cost elsewhere.
Having said that, everything has already been very well established and there must be little room for yet another washing machine.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...