Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:50:06 23:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PDF file protected  (Read 4369 times)
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 541
-Receive: 408

« on: November 21, 2022, 01:53:11 13:53 »

I came across this PDF file which is clickable so when you first load it up there is just black lines and when  you click on the Black down or white arrow up it put coloured lines which is the flow of the oil.
I was just wondering how they have created it or how to decrypt it so I can get to see how they done it ?

I've tried advance password remover but it seems to remove the form ? so when I open it all coloured lines show and its not clickable the same if I use chrome and print/save as all coloured lines show.

Any pointers or info would be greta

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
Sideshow Bob
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 230
-Receive: 961

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 02:27:44 14:27 »

I think it worked for me. I open it in Chrome. And by clicking on the arrows in the bottom. Parts of the schematic got highlighted

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum
tanveerriaz

Thank You
-Given: 42
-Receive: 298

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 02:43:10 14:43 »

work in STDU Viewer and Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 04:36:07 16:36 »

I think it worked for me. I open it in Chrome. And by clicking on the arrows in the bottom. Parts of the schematic got highlighted
Yeah that’s what should happen. But when I looked at the properties of it there was 2 things nit allowed and editing was one of them. If I save it from chrome all the lines show up and the clicking does not work.

Posted on: November 21, 2022, 04:33:28 16:33 - Automerged

work in STDU Viewer and Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
I did have a copy of acrobat pro but can’t find it which is typical when u need it, but not sure I will still be able to edit it, I was just trying to get to know and try to understand how by clicking the arrows they get to show the coloured lines

When you think, "I can't do anymore. I need a break," that is the time to challenge yourself to keep going another five minutes. Those who persevere for even an extra five minutes will win in life..
tanveerriaz

Thank You
-Given: 42
-Receive: 298

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2022, 04:58:14 16:58 »

in acrobat pro  tools > form > edit 
show fields and button > properties
sorry i am not a expert in software and my english is very bad.
Sideshow Bob
Cracking Team

Thank You

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2022, 05:44:50 17:44 »

Yeah that’s what should happen. But when I looked at the properties of it there was 2 things nit allowed and editing was one of them. If I save it from chrome all the lines show up and the clicking does not work.
I first did try the free adobe reader. But it would not even open. The highlighted tracks get red not easy to see on a small screen. It could be that is your problem

sadman

Thank You
-Given: 1754
-Receive: 2631

Sow The Seeds of Love

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2022, 01:21:48 13:21 »

I can see it in nitro pro pdf  you get it here in forum

sadman
Wizpic
Global Moderator

Thank You

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2022, 06:50:25 18:50 »

I can see the lines when I click on the arrows. I was trying to find out how it’s made. Has I would like to make something similar as part of training program.
The part with the arrows is an image but when you click on the white arrow the lines light up, I was also trying to make it editable or duplicate it in a fashion.
I have got nitro installed

Sideshow Bob
Cracking Team

Thank You

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2022, 07:06:29 19:06 »

I can see the lines when I click on the arrows. I was trying to find out how it’s made. Has I would like to make something similar as part of training program.
The part with the arrows is an image but when you click on the white arrow the lines light up, I was also trying to make it editable or duplicate it in a fashion.
I have got nitro installed
Not all PDF futures are supported cross every PDF application. As an example, only Acrobat reader work with Altium smartpaste (function for batch grabbing component pin information from PDFs). And had to admit this funtion was new to me. I have never seen it before. But it made sense in that setting

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...