The Embedded pascal MKII compiler contains a device definition system allowing you to setup the compiler for any 8051 derivative processor such as those available from Dallas, Philips and others. The only requirement is a binary compatible processor core !
Embedded Pascal for the 805x is a one-stop solution for your 8051,8052 and related designes. Briefly, Embedded Pascal for the 805x provides these features:
* Design your application using any mixture of Assembler and/or Pascal source code.
* Fully integrated IDE running under Windows 95,98 and NT.
* Full 32 bit implementation. No DOS code.
* State-of-the-art, optimizing code generator.
* Use for small applications with only limited, internal memory or...
* Use for large applications with external memory.
* External memory XData and Code joined or seperate.
* Compiler generates Assembler source code.
* Multi-module projects. Pascal units or C style modules.
* Unique, multipass optimizing linker.
* Borland Delphi compatible, extended Pascal language.
* Bit, Boolean, Byte, Shortint, Integer, Word, Triplet, Longint, Single (Real) Char and String data types.
* Multi-dimensional arrays, records and constant sets.
* Full set of string manipulation functions (copy, insert, delete, etc...)
* Unique register tracking feature for easy implementation of high-level interrupt routines.
* Full library source. Yes, all of it !
* The fastest Windows based 8052 simulator available.
* New ! Compact and fast full feature floating point library including source code !
* Many more features. Download and try...
any body have crack for it ?