Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:03:20 17:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Can Someone Help Me About Circuit Design with Diptrace  (Read 5008 times)
wtrk
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 11
-Receive: 2

« on: January 17, 2021, 08:45:27 08:45 »

Hi everyone.
I have an schematic, I know some basic Diptrace but when I see this kind of schematic I couldnt smd draw because, some properties and special technics I dont know.
If someone who has free time and make a video  this kind of schematic with diprtace, I will be greatfull.
Thanks.
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You
-Given: 862
-Receive: 678

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 11:37:14 11:37 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZxMU0N-9vo&list=PLWy-YwxbAu8EkNv6iMsfLeH6Yahcwejwx
wtrk
Inactive

Thank You

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 11:44:45 11:44 »

Thank you dear metal,
This video explaining basicly, a few components. So I want to try to complex schematic, dont go forward, how to I start and where should I start the schematic.
pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 823
-Receive: 4194

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 03:17:22 15:17 »

Drawing schematics is an art. start small if a power supply step one mains in.

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
Sideshow Bob
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 230
-Receive: 959

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 03:30:23 15:30 »

Hi everyone.
I have an schematic, I know some basic Diptrace but when I see this kind of schematic I couldnt smd draw because, some properties and special technics I dont know.
If someone who has free time and make a video  this kind of schematic with diprtace, I will be greatfull.
Thanks.
I am not sure want you want. Do you want to copy this schematic or do you want to learn to how to draw schematics that looks tidy and professional

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 04:40:26 16:40 »

man... as long as he started with "dear metal", you must understand this is a ***.ed up request from someone who wants you to do his task.. forget it.
Sideshow Bob
Cracking Team

Thank You
-Given: 230
-Receive: 959

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 05:27:24 17:27 »

man... as long as he started with "dear metal", you must understand this is a ***.ed up request from someone who wants you to do his task.. forget it.
Well yeah it kind of looks like someone has bite over more than they can chew. But on the other hand. We all have to start at the bottom learning something new. So for the benefit of the doubt. I am willing to stay in this thread a little longer.  Just as long as we not have gotten our self a new Jenifa(member I regrett letting in) in this forum
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 05:31:03 17:31 by Sideshow Bob » Logged

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum
metal
Global Moderator

Thank You

Top Topic Starter

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 06:56:31 18:56 »

sure, your thread.
wtrk
Inactive

Thank You

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2021, 07:26:14 19:26 »

I am not sure want you want. Do you want to copy this schematic or do you want to learn to how to draw schematics that looks tidy and professional

Want to learn of course. Just this kind of complex schematics how to start and go forward.
Which part or which side should I start to draw. I dont have enough experience. If I see how to drawing some part, hope I can continue

Posted on: January 17, 2021, 07:19:54 19:19 - Automerged

This is complicated schematic for me, but want to draw. Not someone draw it, because in the future some more schmatic will draw. What is the correct point for start and any easy way or trick?
Possible to put background picture on the schematic area but didnt succeed it. you can see attached pic.
mars01
V.I.P

Thank You
-Given: 692
-Receive: 1756

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2021, 11:50:56 23:50 »

Want to learn of course. Just this kind of complex schematics how to start and go forward.

This is complicated schematic for me, but want to draw.

You should read the posts above and understand that you can't start at the advanced level. To get to the advanced level you need to study, it is not possible (yet) to put a wire in your head and hit 'Upload'. Smiley
-- Sorry it must be because I am seeing 'Doctor Who' series again and I'm in 'Exterminate!!!' mode ---

You are a beginner, start like a beginner.

First try to draw a simple thing, say an transistor and a relay, resistors and some connectors. Draw your schematic on paper (after all if you want to make a schematic you need to know a bit of electronics isn't it?) then try to replicate what you draw on paper in the schematic side of the ECAD of your choice (in this case Diptrace). There is no need at first to create your own components (symbol + footprint), use the provided libraries.

Learn the basics by reading the manual, maybe search on YouTube videos from people who try to teach how to use this software. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=diptrace+schematic+tutorial

Understand that there is also a difference between knowing how to write some words and write poetry. Everyone, eventually, can learn to copy some text but it is not so easy to create a work of art.
It is the same in electronics, you may learn how to draw some symbols on a schematic but it require a lot more to start making new designs, a lot of reading and learning. You know, there are universities for that.

But if the only thing you want to learn is how to translate a schematic from a piece of paper, made by someone else, then it's a bit easier. At this level you need to start by reading the manual and follow the tutorials. It require some effort and dedication/perseverance (I know from experience as I started as self-taught) but once you get the basics you will see that it starts to be easier and easier.

Once you have the basics and you hit some road block, then you can come and ask questions and receive answers. Otherwise nobody is going to make a whole new tutorial only for you. It's just too much to impart on a forum.
You can start with this video, this guy make good videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL7LyMpC1WQ&ab_channel=channelengineer
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...