Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:06:24 15:06

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MFRC522 NFC to CANBUS  (Read 2379 times)
ItCortex
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

« on: January 29, 2020, 11:21:28 23:21 »

Hi,

this is the first project I share, I will share this and hope to have comments and suggestions about it. I'm not expert, so sorry if the schematic seems to be not optimized or if I made some mistake. The board work at this moment, but I am pretty sure that it could be done better. Any comment appreciated, I will reply to any request about the project.

I want to learn how to find better and optimized solution, how to develop in a professional way.

The board is based on a MFRC522 connected on the H8 header, SPI communication to the uC that is a LPC11C24. I select this uC due to integrated CAN controller and driver, and also for cheap dev board available. Some parts, like U6 (RTC) is not yet managed, but only for future use.

I could provide also a firmware, if someone interested, but I have to clean it due to lot of rubbish/useless comment etc...
bobcat1

Thank You
-Given: 4147
-Receive: 89

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 08:08:06 08:08 »

Hi

A good start practice is to use hierarchical block for each part of the schematic (power supply ,micro,can...) instead of using one schematic for the entire design

All the best

Bobi

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...