Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:30:58 05:30

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Req] Invite juanelete  (Read 1818 times)
juanelete
« on: February 09, 2020, 06:07:10 18:07 »

CountrySpain
NoteHi everyone

I am juanelete, and I will introduce myself saying that I have several hobbies, computer science, electronics
Aeromodelling, F1, fishing, but my great passion has always been programming,
especially the C language, although I have also done things in Basic, Pascal, html, java, javascritp ... etc.
And when a few years ago, I discovered the microchips, I found the perfect complement, and my head was full
of ideas and projects.

I am self-taught, before the internet reading books and from the internet devouring everything that I find
through the net.

I started lighting LEDs and gradually I was doing more useful (or more fun) things, and
occasionally more serious (and charging for it). But above all I do things for me,
And my friends as a hobby.

I have programmed a multitude of PICs of families 12F, 16F and 18F, some Arduino and ESP8286 and ESP32

I have done projects with countless devices, RC Servos, RC receivers, RTC (DS1307 and DS3231),
SD cards, LCD, TFT, Nextion programmable screens, sensors (temperature, humidity, light, infrared,
ultrasound, HALL, PIR ...), Stepper motors, EEprom, magnetic compass HMC5983, GPS, Bluetooth, MUX-DEMUX,
Load cells, GSM, RF (FS1000A, XY-MK-5V, NRF24L01, XBEE), IMU (MPU6050), RFID (RC522, PN352), WS2812B LEDs ... etc

As more serious things:
- Sequencer cleaning filters dust of a factory
- Dataloguer for recording industrial data
- I have collaborated with a friend in a cheese factory, to control the temperature and humidity of some cameras
refrigerators

My latest project is to replace the control panel (all indicators and switches) of a ship
30 feet and 2 Volvo 230hp engines, for two Nextion touch screens. I am using an 18F47k42 and
I have already read all the engine data (RPM, temperature, oil pressure ...) and send them to
the screens, also handle the switches on the screen and activate the corresponding relays.
It is lacking to improve and debug the program, make the PCBs and assemble everything.

To program use CCS c compiler and pickit 4 and I also have a CNC milling machine to do my pcbs and other things,
and a 3D printer

I like to collaborate and I can offer you my experience, and above all my interest and curiosity to learn things
new.

I have been here a few times, I have read the questions and I think I know some answers, I would like to help
and not be a simple viewer.

I am registered in several electronic and programming forums, including www.todopic.com.ar (since 2003) and
www.forosdeelectronica.com

Greetings to all
Invitation System
Invitation status : Person isn't invited yet.
Permission : You cannot invite. Because you are guest.
Your credits : You have no invitation credits.

juanelete69
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 06:41:11 18:41 »

CountrySpain
NoteHi everyone

I am juanelete, and I will introduce myself saying that I have several hobbies, computer science, electronics
Aeromodelling, F1, fishing, but my great passion has always been programming,
especially the C language, although I have also done things in Basic, Pascal, html, java, javascritp ... etc.
And when a few years ago, I discovered the microchips, I found the perfect complement, and my head was full
of ideas and projects.

I am self-taught, before the internet reading books and from the internet devouring everything that I find
through the net.

I started lighting LEDs and gradually I was doing more useful (or more fun) things, and
occasionally more serious (and charging for it). But above all I do things for me,
And my friends as a hobby.

I have programmed a multitude of PICs of families 12F, 16F and 18F, some Arduino and ESP8286 and ESP32

I have done projects with countless devices, RC Servos, RC receivers, RTC (DS1307 and DS3231),
SD cards, LCD, TFT, Nextion programmable screens, sensors (temperature, humidity, light, infrared,
ultrasound, HALL, PIR ...), Stepper motors, EEprom, magnetic compass HMC5983, GPS, Bluetooth, MUX-DEMUX,
Load cells, GSM, RF (FS1000A, XY-MK-5V, NRF24L01, XBEE), IMU (MPU6050), RFID (RC522, PN352), WS2812B LEDs ... etc

As more serious things:
- Sequencer cleaning filters dust of a factory
- Dataloguer for recording industrial data
- I have collaborated with a friend in a cheese factory, to control the temperature and humidity of some cameras
refrigerators

My latest project is to replace the control panel (all indicators and switches) of a ship
30 feet and 2 Volvo 230hp engines, for two Nextion touch screens. I am using an 18F47k42 and
I have already read all the engine data (RPM, temperature, oil pressure ...) and send them to
the screens, also handle the switches on the screen and activate the corresponding relays.
It is lacking to improve and debug the program, make the PCBs and assemble everything.

I also have a CNC milling machine to do my pcbs and other things,
and a 3D printer

I like to collaborate and I can offer you my experience, and above all my interest and curiosity to learn things
new.

I have been here a few times, I have read the questions and I think I know some answers, I would like to help
and not be a simple viewer.

I am registered in several electronic and programming forums, including www.todopic.com.ar (since 2003) and
www.forosdeelectronica.com

Greetings to all
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...