Pascal-scm for Atmel AVR
Multi-Task Developmentsystem for Atmel's AVRÂ© RISC CPU's 90S2313..mega256
* has a powerful project-oriented multi-window editor with syntax and error Highlight, Online help
* Application assistent for interactive design of the application. Generates source code.
* Pascal-Compiler supports processes, tasks, interrupts and onChip peripherals. 16- and 32bit Integer
* includes IEEE floatingpoint , trigonometric and logarithmic functions.
* has extensive bit manipulation. Driver for I2C-Bus, LCD-Display, 7-seg LED-Display, RS232, Stepper, LAN
* Assembler, also for machine code in the Pascal-Source
* contains as a Bonus an own Simulator for Multitask Debugging
* comes with an included InCircuit Programmer + JTAG Debugger
* 1 year of free updates/downloads, a fee of 25% of the actual price for each additional year
* not VISTA compatible at this time
Free Standard release of AVRco
* Limited to appr. 4kB Flash code.
Free Mega8/Mega48 release of AVRco
* Limited to mega8/88 and 8kBytes of flash code.
Standard release of AVRco
* With completely implemented Pointers, Arrays, Records, BitSets etc. Give it a try and enjoy it. You will not be disappointed. With 5 complete manuals
* If you encounter any errors or problems, send an e-mail with a short description and some source lines. We will immediately put a revised update on our homepage for download. Always take a look at the displayed update date.
Profi version Release with Mega256 + Units + LCD-Graphic + TCP/IP + FAT16 FileSystem
* already implemented:
o Units in Borland Style, Sound driver, LCD graphics driver, Heap management, Table Interpolation, EtherNet Stack xUDP, FAT16 FileSystem
* many future enhancements
* Support tool
* Optimiser Plug-in for the Standard and Profi version
* reduces the code size between 5% and 20%
* included in REV4.xx
pls share it to us