Sonsivri

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:03:40 11:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: VIP membership  (Read 25215 times)
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You
-Given: 75
-Receive: 405

« on: November 09, 2012, 07:05:28 07:05 »

VIP membership is a time limited group from now on. The criteria to stay VIP is written in the donation page. Old donors will have their old donation passed to new system if they make another donation. There will be a limit for Indefinite membership in the new system. If total donations passes this limit, member will be a VIP forever.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 12:29:45 12:29 by SONSiVRi » Logged

- Houston, we have a problem.
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:09:09 12:09 »

Old VIP's are stripped from their group. VIP is for donors and fellow members only. To become one: click here.

urmlr
Inactive

Thank You
-Given: 12
-Receive: 2

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 10:33:30 22:33 »

Gentlemen, this is dishonest! I gave you donation that you indicated to be for life, any honest gentleman sticks to his word.

Attitude "I am the owner of my word, if I want I'm giving it, but if I want, I'm taking it back!" indicates you know who!

Should you be desperately out of money, you should have only ask, but the way you have done it is utterly disgusting!
Magnox

Thank You
-Given: 976
-Receive: 279

Oink!

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 11:42:17 23:42 »

I might be mistaken, but I do not recall the VIP membership being explicitly stated as 'for life' any time that I have donated here. I certainly never thought of it as such.

In any case, how does it really matter? What is lost, other than a title saying VIP? I have 'lost' my VIP status too; I can see no change in anything I can do here. (unless there is a new, hidden, VIP forum that I'm now missing out on... aw, now I feel left out Wink )

I am (or was) a member of many sites with a pay-for VIP-style membership. Some of those gave extra privileges, some did not other than the supposed status and bragging rights of being a VIP. None of them that give such a VIP membership for just a little money gave it for life. Usually it was a month, depending on how much the donation was.

The only thing really, to me, that VIP status means here is that one is proud to support the site financially. Perhaps, from that point of view, it might be an idea to still indicate somehow that a person has donated in the past even if not recently. It might encourage others to do so and help with the costs... just a thought Smiley

pickit2

Thank You
-Given: 826
-Receive: 4207

There is no evidence that I muted SoNsIvRi

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 02:08:52 02:08 »

VIP membership is a time limited group from now on. The criteria to stay VIP is written in the donation page. Old donors will have their old donation passed to new system if they make another donation. There will be a limit for Indefinite membership in the new system. If total donations passes this limit, member will be a VIP forever.
so what did you miss in this post?

I would have muted you for the very little you have given, back to the Forum. by posting, 4 posts in close to 7 years a member, 3 of the posts made in 2 days asking for software crack. Says a lot for your character.

see http://www.sonsivri.to/forum/index.php?topic=24092.msg82480#quickreply

Posted on: April 23, 2017, 03:52:32 03:52 - Automerged

In any case, how does it really matter? What is lost, other than a title saying VIP? I have 'lost' my VIP status too; I can see no change in anything I can do here. (unless there is a new, hidden, VIP forum that I'm now missing out on... aw, now I feel left out Wink )
Ok who told you about the hidden room? you get to play pool and drink cheap beer.

I believe all Members must take part in Forum, If you look at the Donations Page, most have supported the Forum, and have VIP status, and still support us, I also note these same VIP have posts to their accounts. I would Purge all accounts with zero posts. if they have never posted... I purge my posts when I see them, as no value in the topic. my account shows I have had over 1413 messages, I have always responded to these when needed. Come on Use the Forum, or you may loose it, me I would cut all the dead wood free, Sonsivri said a few weeks back bbarney and myself have 1/4 or 25% of members on a warning or a mute...   

A Question a member on a mute until the year 1906 will you Miss Them.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:41:29 11:41 by pickit2 » Logged

Note: I stoped Muteing bad members OK I now put thier account in sleep mode
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 10:56:28 10:56 »

@urmlr
Where did this come from? Are you afraid of get purged on next cycle?

If anybody here is not standing his word, it must be you. Your invitation message and your ~8 years history doesn't match. "Behavior mismatch" indicates you know what!

I'd like to join to be able to comment on various CAD programs you have here and to clarify some points in CAD installation procedures that are left unexplained here.

VIP is only title, nothing much. It doesn't give any privilege. I am not doing if for money. There is nothing for it in exchange. I would have offer something in exchange if it was for money.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:02:04 11:02 by SONSiVRi » Logged

Cyberrat

Thank You
-Given: 566
-Receive: 128

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 11:35:22 11:35 »

Can I point out:
Donation system is currently disabled.
Magnox

Thank You
-Given: 976
-Receive: 279

Oink!

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 12:51:05 12:51 »

Can I point out:

Allow me...  Wink

• How?
    • Send a PM to me, SONSIVRI I'll supply you with the details.
Cyberrat

Thank You
-Given: 566
-Receive: 128

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 08:30:38 20:30 »

If that's the case then can Sonsivri please remove the link, its confusing and pointless.
To do so would take only a few seconds.
SONSiVRi
Administrator

Thank You

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 08:42:22 20:42 »

If that's the case then can Sonsivri please remove the link, its confusing and pointless.
To do so would take only a few seconds.
It's done.

It's not always a few seconds though. Sometimes you need to edit database and source files. It's written "system is disabled" on the link. I thought it wouldn't confuse people who work with embedded systems.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
WE DONT HOST ANY ILLEGAL FILES ON THE SERVER
USE CONTACT US TO REPORT ILLEGAL FILES
ADMINISTRATORS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS POSTS AND LINKS

... Copyright © 2003-2999 Sonsivri.to ...